Confession?

Your P.O.V.

     "(Y/N)?" Izuku's kind of sleepy voice asked. I froze. Oh shit. What do I say? 'Mornin' Sleeping Beauty sorry for waking you. I was crying over the fact that the one I love got hurt.'!?

       " (Y/N)? Are you awake?" He asked. Oh thank god. He thinks I fell asleep on him. Which still isn't very good on my part but it's better than crying over him for the past... 30 MINUTES!? Izuku sighed and rest his head on the pillow probably deciding it would be best if he let me sleep. I listened to his heartbeat.

B-bump

B-bump

B-bump

B-bump

B-bump

It was so calming...

B-bump

I closed my eyes...

B-bump

My breathimg steadied...

B-bump

I fell asleep...

.

.

.

Izuku's P.O.V.

     She fell asleep on top of me. What do I do? Do I wake her up? Do I let her sleep on top of me? Do I give her the bed for herself? What do I do? I sighed and was about to fall asleep when I had an idea. I liked (Y/N). I'll admit it. I have to myself and to some of the guys from class 1-A. I would probably never be able to confess to her directly so why not confess while she's asleep here? I inhaled and began to say what I would say of I ever did confess to her.

    " (Y/N) I know that we've been best friends since the day you stood up to Kachan for me and I've grown to enjoy you more and more. You help me feel better when I'm down, help me with anything I could ask of you, you even stand up for me. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I thought that was the only thing I wpild ever see you as. A friend ,but over the time I've been with you I've grown to want more than to be best friends. I love you and all I could ever wish for is for you to love me back," I said letting out all my feelings and thoughts. I sighed when she didn't respond, but that was expected wasn't it? She is asleep after all. I'll wake her up in a hour. I'm still tired too.

.

.

.

Author~Chan P.O.V.
(Wait I'm in here too?... Yes? ... Ok then)
   What Izuku didn't notice was the snickers behind the door from the girls of class 1-A. They had taken an audio recording of Izuku's confession and were ready to show it to you when you wake up. Sending you a text with the address to Momo's house saying: 'Wanna have a sleepover?'

--------------------Time skip-----------------------

   You woke up at what you assume was around the time school ended for the day. However that wasn't all you soke up to. Izuku was laying next to you, cuddling you. His arm was around your waist whike his other arm was under his head, acting as a pillow. Not to mention the very small distance netween your faces. You blushed many shades of red before attempting to get up without waking the sleeping Izuku. Keyword: Attempting. His hold on your waist tightened slightly. As if even though he was asleep he didn't want you to leave. You thought it was adorable but there was one problem: you couldn't get your phone. You wanted to check how many notifications came up. You came up with two options:

1.) Wake the sleeping Cinnamon Roll

Or..

2.) Go back to sleep until later.

You decided on option 1 despite feeling a little guilty about it. You really didn't want to deal with an other awkward situation. You slowly shook Izuku trying to wake him but not aggressively.
    " Izu," you whispered "Izuku wake up." He groaned indicating he was waking up. His eyes opened only half-way before they shot open.
     " (Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-I just -"
      " Izu its fine!" You giggled. He looked at your face and smiled before getting up so you could get up as well. You got up and grabbed your phone and other belongings as Izuku grabbed his. You checked the time on your phone as well as the millions of notifications (Author-Chan's struggles <:´3) on it. One notification caught your eye. One new message from: Momo you clicked on it and read the message and responded yourself.

Momo- wanna come over for a sleepover? Its at my house.
(Insert some random address)

Ok sounds like fun! -You

   "Hey Izu I'm not going to be able to walk home with you tonight." You said a little disappointed.
   " Really? Ok..." He said sounding gloomy and dissapinted like you. It hurt your heart to see him like this. You bid your good-bye giving him a hug (to which you both blushed) and started your way to Momo's house.

----------------Mini Time Skip-------------------

You buzzed on the small box next to the gates of Momo's house and waited for it to be answered. All you could think about was the fact that her estate stretched out as far as you could see. I mean younknew she was rich but you didn't know she was that rich.

     " OH! IS THAT YOU (Y/N)!? COME ON IN!" she seemed waaay too excited for one measly sleepover. You held your bag close to you as the gates swung open, allowing you inside. You walked for a good minute before actually reaching the door. You opened it and walked inside. You looled around trying to find Momo or anyone else at that point.

    " Hello? Momo? Anyone?" I heard thumping footsteps and some squeals did Momo invite more people? She came bolting down the stairs.

     " (Y/N)! We were looking for you!" She came over and dragged me to where she was two seconds ago. I saw some of the other girls from class 1-A. Which was basically everyone who made the deal with me earlier this year.

    " We have a surprise for you!" Ashido said. Hey I remembered her name! You thought to yourself.

    " Really? Why me?" You asked. The only two people who would ever give you anything out of the blue was Izuku and Dad might.

     " Oh you'll see," Hagakure (invisible girl)  said. Momo took out her phone and clicked on the recording app.

   " We may or may have not came to check up on you while you were asleep and recorded some stuff Midoriya told you while you were asleep," she said a little embarrassed. The other girls were smirling. A LOT. She played the recording:

     You could hear Izuku's semi-faint voice from her phone.

      " (Y/N) I know that we've been best friends since the day you stood up to Kachan for me and I've grown to enjoy you more and more. You help me feel better when I'm down, help me with anything I could ask of you, you even stand up for me. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I thought that was the only thing I wpild ever see you as. A friend ,but over the time I've been with you I've grown to want more than to be best friends. I love you and all I could ever wish for is for you to love me back," you were literally in tears at that very moment. He likes me back! He likes me back! The other girls were smirking at you.

    " You remember our deal right?" Ohoho weren't you just a lovely tomato.

    " Y-yes... Unfortunately..." You now had to confess to your crush and best friend. This should be fun.

(1278 words)
Yay! Now you have to confess~ oh how Author~Chan has betrayed you I'm sure. It gets better just you wait!
>:3
-Author~Chan
(TheWeabooQueen)