A Song?

(p.s. the pic above is you)
(P.S. you and Izuku have already taken the exam.and passed but as you know I suck at writing so I skipped that bit. I'm sorry)
Izuku's P.O.V.
3:27 AM

   I woke up to singing. Beautiful singing. I looked over to see if Y/N was there. She was gone. Probably had to do something. I got up and walked over to where I heard the singing coming from. As I walked closer i could hear the song she was singing.

   A love song.

I take my notebook and
Tear the pages the out
To write down my thoughts in a message
And I encrypt in every line
As the people pass on the street below
I smooth out and fold all the edges And hold them up against the sky

   I walked closer and I could hear the singing a little better. It was in my house. But how?

And I
Let em' go.
Hope you'll find
Each word I wrote
All these paper planes
Scattered in the air
Oh I send them off
Cuz I know your out there

   I walked into the living room and I could hear the singing perfectly I looked in the direction it was from. It was Y/N. I didn't know she could sing. You know that explains why she never sang as kids.

And I picture you discovering
Each note all the others step over.
Cause your the kind who finds the clues.
And you'll know every one was meant for you
Cuz you have the secret decoder
Oh they'll lead you to me soon.
So I,
Let em' go.
Hope you'll find
Each word I wrote.
All these paper planes scattered in the air
Oh i send them off cuz I know yoyr out there.

   She turned around and looked directly at me. I waved awkwardly.

   "Hi." I said

   "How much did you hear?" She asked

   "I'm guessing the whole song," I replied.

   "I-I'm s-sorry did I wake y-you?" She asked.

   "Not at all" I lied.

   "I'm sorry my singing is not really the best thing to wake to. I'm not really the best singer." Y/N seemed really shy abput this.

   "Oh? And why not? You sing beautifully" I blushed lightly. She turned red.

   "T-Thank you" was all she said before heading back to the room probably going to bed. I decided that was a good choice to make at 3 AM so I crawled in bed with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V.

   I woke up and got up to get ready. I got into my clothes from yesterday so I could go to my house and get my uniform. I walked into the bathroom amd changed real quick. I then walled out and into the kitchen where Inko was making food.

   "Oh good morning Y/N! Are you leaving already?" She asked

   "Yeah I need my uniform to go to school you know," I walked over to the door, put on my shoes, and started walking home.

   I enjoyed the scenery as I walked. Trees with cherry blossoms had bloomed and petals fell. I always loved home.

   I soon arrived and unlocked the door and walked inside.

   "Where were you last night?" Dad asked.

   "I was at Izuku's house. I was going to walk home but it was late and Inko had me stay," I hoped he wasn't mad. Luckily, he wasn't.

   "Ok, but tell me next time you do this alright?"

   "Alright dad," I walked into my room and began to find my uniform, but as usual my room was a mess.
I eventually found it and began to change. I soon finished getting ready and walked to the door. Before I left I went back and grabbed my phone and wallet (with my very small amount of money).

   I began walking back to Izuku's house so we could walk together like always.

   We were soon walking to our first day as U.A. students and were excited as heck. The only thing you would change if you could at the school was the skirts. Ugh! They frickin' suck! I much prefer shorts or pants.(hey forgot to mention but you are kinda a tomboy in this okay? Okay.)

   You walked into the school and as you did Izuku noticed a girl he.met at the exams and walked over to her. Does he like her? Wait a minute! Why do I care? If he likes a girl so be it! I'm not the only girl he can know. Besides it's not like I li-

   "Y/N! Earth to Y/N!" My thoughts were interrupted by Izuku. "Hey school is starting we better head inside."

   "Okay" we began to navigate the huge school. It took a while but we soon found class 1-A and... Damn that door though....

   "That's a big frickin' door," I pointed out.

   "Must be for the kids with size-based quirks,"

   "Oh yeah" we pushed it open and were greeted with a wonderful-

   "Uuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh why is Bakugou here?"

   "Excuse me? Why are you here?" Bakugou retorted.

   "Because I passed the exams you-" Izuku covered my mouth before I could continue.

   "Hey Deku keep your girlfriend on check got that?" I know I was a tomato again. Probably Izuku too. We sat down as I was still fuming at Bakugou. That jerk...

Flop!

   What the heck? So our teacher is a... catipillar? Our teacher unzipped his sleeping bag and began to talk.

   "Everyone in your gym uniforms we are taking a quirk based test."

   "But what about the orientation?" The brown haired girl from earlier asked.

   "If you want to be heroes you shouldn't need useless celebrations like that."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

   We were outside and in our gym uniforms. We were taking the first test which was a volleyball throw.

   " Y/N L/N" I walked over to the circle I had my sleeves rolled up so I could store energy for my quirk. I held the ball and threw it with all the energy I had stored.

   "808.9 meters," Aizawa told the class my score.

   I heard 'woah's and 'how?'s from evryone except Izuku and Bakugou. They already knew my quirk.
Eveyone else took the test same old, same old. Except for Izuku. Bakugou got angry for some reason. Oh yeah. He doesn't know about the whole
'you shall enherit my quirk' thing. That must be why.

   Anywho, the scorboard came up amd everyone was looking for their score. Except for me. I was looking right at Izuku's. Dead last. I looked over at his mortified expression.
"Oh by the way no ones leaving" everyone's jaws dropped.

(1110 words)
OML that was long. And waaaaay overdue too. So here this is and get ready for the next chapter! Bye lovelies!

~Author-san
(TheWeabooQueen)