The Plan

You stood there dumbfounded on how you were supposed to confess to your long-term best friend. You had one idea but it was waaaay too cheesy.

Flashback~

         You were running down the halls of U.A. looking for the exit. Yes you got lost despite being here for more than a month. You ended up running into a board you looked up and saw a flier for "U.A.'s Talent show". You actually didn't plan on signing up but grabbed the flier anyway. Just in case. You soon continued on your search for the exit.

End flashback~

            You sighed and grabbed your bag. The other girls looked at you in confusion thinking that you had decided to leave because of them.

        " Wait (Y/N) don't leave!" Some of them got up while others were about to.

         " What? I'm not leaving just getting something. Calm dowm," They all sighed in relief and sat back down. " Sooo can any of you guys play?"

" Huh?"

------ Time Skip -----

       " You can call it cheesy but I think it sounds like a really good idea," You finished. They nodded in agreement to the plan. " Ok recap, Mina and Ochako will be playing the music,  (bet you can tell where this is going now huh?), Momo will be the backup singer, and I'll be main singer and everyone else will make sure Izuku sees the performance. Though that should be easy he said he likes my singing," You said while blushing slightly. You all trained for the rest of the night and during some school lunches.

           ~~~~Time Skip~~~~
Your P.O.V.

       Oh god its the auditions. There are a good amount of people here... Wait what if I don't make it in? What will I do!? Auditioning is hard enough let alone confessing face-to-face. I walked in with the Momo, Ochako, Mina and looked around at some of the other acts. And it just so happened that Izuku was in one of them. Now we have a problem.

     " Ummm guys?" I said pointing over to Izuku's group. They started to straight up panic.

     " Oh no we can't sing the song now! That would be really obvious the night of the show!" Mina said. Ochako kept repeating ' What are we going to do?' Over and over and Momo looked calm probably trying to think of a solution.

     " Hey I have an idea! When we go up just follow my lead ok?" They nodded but still looked worried.

        " Umm who is 'S.I.B.T.K.D.'? " Midnight asked. I'm guessing she's the judge. Izuku's group raised their hands.

        " That would be us." Shoto said all calm and monotone.

         " Ok you're up" they walked up ans began singing an acapella(music with only singing)

    I clapped at the end of it and I think Izuku just noticed me because he blushed and waved at me.

     " He sang amazing don't you think?" I sighed they Ochako and Mina smirked at me before I corrected myself. " I-I mean all of them s-sounded great don't you think?" They shook their heads and looked back up at midnight who was calling the next act.

        " '(first letter in first name).O.M.M.'? what is with these names today?" We raised our hands and made our way onto the stage.

     (Drums is Mina, Piano is Ochako, Chorus/Backup is Momo, and you are lead singer)

     You finished the song and saw Izuku and some others clapping.

        "I thought the performance was really nice but it could use some movements or something," she noted.

         " Yeah we haven't thought of many things to do so we're currently working on that," Momo said very professionally. The auditions continued and soon ended, not many people had signed up.

         " Ok I'll have the acts for the talent show posted in the cafeteria tomorrow. Rest up and make sure to be here tommorow!" Midnight left and we soon followed. Me and Izuku were walking home like we usually do.

      " I didn't know you could sing." I thought out loud.

    " I didn't know you could until a couple weeks ago!" He responded.

      " Touche" I said " You know, you were the one who gave me the courage to audition..." I looked down with a smile and a small blush that was unnoticeable compared to the heavy red on Izuku's cheeks.

         " I-It's good t-to know I helped you, even if it was unnitentional" he stuttered out, rubbing the back of his neck. We continued walking and talking. He walked to his home and I walked to mine a couple buildings away. I did my homework and made dinner, eating it too of course, before going to bed.

(764 words)
Hiyya! Sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the others but a whole lot happened in that shorter time!
Pls Don't kill me <:3
-TheWeabooQueen
(Author~Chan)