Battle Training

I forgot to add your costume I know I did so here it is

I forgot to add your costume I know I did so here it is. So backstory of how your tomboy self got a skirt in there. All might made this when you were still in middle school. He asked you to redraw it for him since you were the artist of the family. What you didn't know was that was the design he submitted for your costume as a hero. So now here you are thinking you are getting something completely different and you are ending up with this. The top is black while the belt and skirt is a see-through (F/C) color (the belt isn't see through with a (second/F/C) pair of shorts underneath. (The derpier design is All Might's while yours is the slightly better one)
Ex (NOT your design colors may vary this is just specialized towards me)

   (Your P.O.V.)
      I was rumaging around in my costume box. There was only a single costume and it was not mine. It had a .... A... Skirt. I shivered and eventually gave up on trying to find a different hero suit and went to put it on. I came out and looked around Dad was on the verge of squealing like a fangirl. Oh my god... I remember this... He submitted it!? Ugh now I have to look like this an-

     "(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see a blushing Izuku. He looked at your outfit and blushed harder. " I-I didn't know you liked skirts..."

       " I don't. My da- er... All Might designed this for me," I said glaring at Dad from the corner of my eye.

       " W-Well it does wukbatyquumu..." He mumbled the last bit to the point where I couldn't understand.

     " what?" I asked.

     " I-I-I-it l-l-looks p-p-p-p-pretty g-g-g-g-good o-on y-y-you." He stammered. I blushed several shades of red and looked away to hide my blush.

       " Yours looks good on you too," I completed in return. No response I looked back at Izuku to see him a blushing mess.

      " Y-Y-You t-think s-so?" He stuttered dumbfounded. We just stared at each other for a moment before I nodded giving him a reasuring smile and a face that said: ' Would I lie to you?' He smiled and we returned our attention back to Dad. He explained that two students would be selected as a team. When your name was called you looked up just in time for Dad to pull the name of your teammate.
      " (Y/N) and Bakugou will be a team," he stated eyeing Bakugou in the process. Though you knew you were the only one who could tell that bit. No one could really tell what he was feeling with his ever-lasting smile and shadow-covered eyes. The other teams were chosen (you were a little upset when Izuku got paired up with Ochako) and Dad was picking the two unlucky teams that would fight first.
        " Young (Y/N) and Bakugou versus..." He drew the other name as I cursed under my breath for having to go first. " Young Midoriya and Uraraka," I cursed under my breath once more. I have to fight my best friend? Ugh. This... should be intresting. To say the least.

~~~~~~~~~Smol time skip~~~~~~~~~~

We were getting ready preparing ourselves , mostly myself, to fight the two of them. How could I dight my best friend who I also secretly had a crush on? I sighed and ran downstairs as the time began Bakugou gave me a look before saying:

    " You stay here and watch that (he pointed to the weapon) while I fight your boyfriend Deku," you blushed many shades of red.

      " HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND BAKUGOU!!" you yelled at him as he walked off. You waited there for most of the match and waited for someone to come and try to steal the weapon. When you were finishing up opening the windows (so you could charge your power) you heard the door open as well as the sound of foot steps. You stayed by the weapon and pretended not to hear them. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Ochako run from behind one pillar to another. I chuckled and turned around.

   " You know you are really obvious right now Ochako," you said hearing a surprised squeak come from said girl. Ahe came out from behind the pillar and faced you.

       " Come on (Y/N) I don't want to fight you and I hope you don't want to fight me. Can't I just touch the weapon and get this over with?" She begged.

        " I would say yes but I honestly gotta so let's just battle and may the best girl win. Ok?" You asked. She nodded. You two got into fighting stances. You knew Ochako wasn't going to fight you. As far as you know she isn't very good at fighting. She could lift and drop you but she would have to catch you to do that. So what did you do? Run around and keep Ochako distracted from the weapon. Or at least you thought you were. When she stood in one specific area and said 'READY!' you knew something was up. And that was before a giant hole in ground before you appeared. Ochako captured the weapon and the round ended. At first you thought that she had Izuku have Kachan direct his attack upward sbefore you realised. He broke multiple floors. The only person you knew could do that was... Your Dad and Izuku has his quirk! You ran down and immediatly tried looking for Izuku. When you couldn't find him inside the building you began going throught the school. Not caring about the teachers telling you to stop or the confused glances from the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person P.O.V.)
You ran into the infirmary only to be in shock and horror. Your best friend layed there hurt and unconscious. You walked over to him, hugged him, and cried. I could have been there. I could have helped him. Kept repeating in your head. Over and over. You didn't even realise that he woke up when he did. Looking at your sniffling figure still hugging him holding yourself close to his chest. He could feel his heartbeat want to increase but tried to keep it under control and blushed many shades of red.

"(Y/N)?"

WHOOO TWO DAYS IN A ROW! HOW'S THAT FOR YA!! Anyway, I might not update this weekend. My family is going onnthe yearly beach trip.

-Author~Chan
(TheWeabooQueen)