Help pls!(A/N)

Sooo... Author-chan needs help! She wants to write a new book which should be good for all of you since its going to be an other Izuku X Reader! I was going to use an AU that I came up with. All the events are the same but one detail... You have a built-in love horoscope about your soulmate!
Details~~~~~~~~~~~~
You get little details about them such as color of clothing, how you are feeling about today, a time and place that you will visit. The information does NOT include physical features such as hair color eye color or skin tone (it may give it away too easily!) Except as hints(later)

---------------------------------------------------------

You are allowed to guess who your soulmate is. If you do guess your horoscope will disappear for the rest of the day and reappear the next! If you are correct the message '❤' will appear on your wrist however if you are wrong the next horoscope a hint on your soulmate will appear the next day. These hints include: the first letter in their first name, their initials, or (once in-a-lifetime hint) a physical feature. If you do get your soulmate correct everyday after finding out your horoscope will say 'confess' until you do.

End details~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway if I do end up doing this I need help. Any help would be awesome! But first I need a quirk for you in the book. Please comment the name of the quirk and some basic details. I have four options for your ideas:

Single Quirk: you only have a single quirk.

Two Quirks: Go Todoroki style!

Main Quirk and a Dark Quirk: have one main quirk and a second quirk that is prohibited and not used unless completely required.

All Might style Quirk: You have a quirk that was passed on to you by your mother and/or father

That's all I wanted to do. I promise a new chapter will be out soon!

Edit: I have come up with my own new quirk for you in the next book. Though I'm still taking request. Who knows you might end up having two quirks.

-Author~Chan
(TheWeabooQueen)