Epilouge

Very short. Basically a one shot of your future.

           "And years later you guys were born," You explained to the two small children. One boy with (H/C) hair and green eyes and one girl with green hair and (E/C) eyes both of them mouths agape as you finished the story.

           "(N/N), Liku, Kirito! I'm home!" Your husband yelled from the front of the house.

          "Dad! Dad! Mommy told us how you two met today!" Your younger girl Liku said as she ran up to her father. Kirito, your older one walked nodding confirming what she said as true.

         You got up from your comfortable chair and hugged your husband, giving him a kiss.

        "Welcome home honey." You smiled softly at the forest green haired male. The two kids made 'icky' faces at you two when you kissed, running away to get back to playing. Izuku walked over to the couch and sat down with a soft plop. You smiled and sat next to him cuddling closer. After a few minutes of comfortable silence your kids came in.

         "Mommy, daddy can we go to the park tommorow?" The two kids asked in sync bouncing up and down. You chuckled as your husband nodded his head yes.

          "You better head to bed. Who knows, maybe auntie Ochako and the others wil be there you added sending a wink to your husband who caught your drift. The kids gasped and ran up to their rooms, excited to meet the people who were with you two when you first got together.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

       "Mommy! Daddy!" Liku whispered in your ear. You opened your eyes slowly.

       "Yes honey bun?" You asked voice filled with sleep while rubbing your eyes.

       "Can we go to the park know?" She asked you grabbed your phone and checked the time. 5:38 A.M.

       "Sweetie it's five A.M. go back to sleep. Then after breakfast we'll go to the park alright?" You compromised.

        "Ok..." and she was back in bed a few minutes later. But after two more hours of sleep she awoke again. You woke up to the sound of rustling in the kitchen and faint arguing of who was going to male breakfast you got up slowly and shook your husband awake.

        "Hm?" He hummed not opening his eyes.

        "The kids are up we gotta make breakfast then go to the park. Get dressed." You were about to get up but you hadn't heard any rustling from the other side of the bed.

         "Honey, come on."  You shook him lightly again.

         "Sleeping beauty needs a kiss to be awoken." He prompted. You chuckled  and leaned down giving him a kiss. His eyes fluttered open, smile on his face.

         "Still the best way to wake up." He said as you giggled and hit his arm playfully.

           You two got up, got dressed, and were waiting by the door for their kids to come after putting on their shoes. Of course, they were racing to get there first.

            "They're so competitive." You sighed. Your husband smirked next to you.

              "Hm... I wonder who they got that from?" He smirked.

              "That"s enough of that, lets go already!" You all walked outside, got in the car and drove over to the park. Sure enough, all your friends from highschool were there.

              "(Y/N), Izuku! " Ochako yelled as you got out of the car, but was quickly silenced when two kids came running out behind you. "*gasp* Oh. My. Gosh. KIIIDS! I can't believe I'm an aunt! I'm going to spoil you two so much!" She said squeezing the living daylights out of said kids.

         "Can't... breathe... auntie Ochako..." Kirito wheezed out Ochako let go of them while you and Izuku (who was currently getting praise for his 'hard work' before the kids came in) peacefully chatted with the others.

           The day was perfect.

645 words

Mini- future one shot!

Now it is done! But if you want another Izuku X Reader story by me. There is one on my profile called 'My Guide To You' and it's an original AU! Anyway, thank you so much for reading! I love you all so much!

For the final time here,
-Author~Chan
(TheWeabooQueen)