Confessions part-2

Start from the beginning

He looked devasted and  started begging me-

" Please bring back Marie" I  request you I  cannot live without her and he hugged me tightly while crying.

Although my own heart had been broken due to the fact that the one person I liked turned out to be "gay", I still could not see him in this condition.

So I told him " Shh" don't cry everything is going to be alright. I will make Marie come out of her shock and bring her home don't you worry . She just needs some time that's all.

Hearing my words" John got happy and said " really you would do that for me?" " Will you bring back Marie?"

I can't lose her cally I really love her and she is the closest person  to my heart.

Hearing him out I told him not to worry and I  was going to go  find Marie "ok"  and then I left his house to find Marie.

After leaving his house I went to the  park nearest to her house,  because i remember once Marie  bringing me to this park and telling me that whenever she needed to think or was angry she came to this park to calm down and rethink in her mind.

Entering the park I found Marie sitting on a bench and lost in her thoughts looking nowhere in particular.

I went to where she was sitting but she had still not acknowledged my presence so when I put a hand on her shoulder, she jumped and rubbed her eyes.

I sat near her and we both did not say anything for a very long time just sitting in silence observing the view and  the only noise that could be heard was that of bees buzzing around and cats mewling at a distance that was until I could'nt take it any  more.

I looked at Marie and shaked her to bring back sense into her.

I said to her "what are you doing Marie"?

" What has happened to you"?

"You are hurting your brother more."

Do you know how much he was crying when you left?

"He does not want to lose you mar."

You got to understand that it was tough for him to tell you the truth too.

Can you imagine how much courage it must have took him to confess to you?

Hearing my words, Marie wiped her tears and hugged me tightly.

"You are right like always Cally, I did not realise that."

"But, what do I do you only tell me?"

I was really looking forward to matching you two together, and saying that  she started laughing.

Hearing her out I blushed and told her,
"it's ok"

There's a reason for everything in life to happen  and we cannot control the people we meet or who we fall in love with.

Marie hugged me again  and asked me -

" how could I be so humble even after knowing the whole truth?"

I shrugged my shoulders and told her, I did not care that her brother was gay infact I was happy because I got to have a friend  who would always be there to give me  shopping advice.

Hearing my words, Marie hit me on my shoulder and said- "that means I give you bad advice making  a fake sad face."

I pulled her cheeks and told her,  she gave me the best advice but I  needed a proxi too  when she won't be available.

Hearing this Marie said "true" and we started laughing out like mad people.

I held her hand and happily told her

"Let's go to your brother".

"He must be waiting for you."

Walking back home when we reached her house, even before she could knock John opened up and hugged Marie tightly asking  her not to leave again as he can't handle it.

Hearing him say this Marie started crying to and said - "don't worry brother", I won't leave you ever and I love you too.

"I accept you as you are."

John started smiling and started jumping around taking  Marie in his arms  that was until she had to calm him down.

So, after their reunion we settled again on the living room sofa and this time Marie asked him all about his relationship status.

Hearing Marie asking about his status, John started blushing and I said " Aww" you are blushing.

John suddenly got embarrassed and with his hands denied that he was not blushing saying "Men don't blush."

After that Marie pestered him a lot to tell them  about his relationship.

Getting fed up after a lot of pestering, John revealed that he was in a relationship with a guy named Roberto Denello who apparently owned a Bar.

Both me and marie squeeled in happiness and hugged him tightly.

We told him that he had to bring his boyfriend to meet us and we could all go shopping together.

Hearing the word "Shopping", John growled and said "Nooo"

"I won't be able to handle you two."

We both made puppy faces in front of  him and seeing our faces he huffed and said
" Fine", I will see what I can do and bring him to meet you guys soon.

After that we chatted all night long and sleep was the last thing we had on our minds.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So guys how did you  find the chapter did anyone guess that John was gay?

I mean he looked so perfect.

Poor cally anyways what do you  think will cally meet her dream guy soon or will she be single forever.

Stay tuned to find out more.. And don't forget to vote,comment and like my chapter.

love u guys. ❤️
caree_96