Chapter 23: Plan B

~Aron~

"Ok we made it, now you can stop talking."
I said irritably.

Mason smirked and then followed me along as we walked up to his apartment. I busted it down by one kick with my foot.

Then we rapidly look around scanning the room and there was no sign of him.

I searched behind the bookshelf and still, there was no one. It is as if no one's lived here.

"She's not here! Gosh!"
I punched the wall continuously.
Then Mason stopped me from doing more damage.

"Ok calm down, what other places would she go? Where did you guys go when you weren't yourself?"

My head shot up. ''We went to this abandoned shelter, just about 8 hours away from here. I never travled that far before. New York is one thing about 2 hours away from home, but I don't know. I'll try my hardest."

I then feel Mason's touch on my arm as I nod at him and close my eyes concentrating. "That's weird."

"What?"

''I can feel him but- Ah!"
I fall to my knees as I touch my face. A slash was cut across the front of my cheek.

"Aron what is it!?"
I looked down at the blood on my hands then squeezed it shut into a fist.

"It's Cameron. He's torturing her."

"How do you know that?"
I stand to my two feet and crack my kneck.

''Because he linked me to her."

~Venus~

"So I'm glad you came Venus."
Is he seriously making conversation?

I clenched my fists as I layed on the operation table in this abandoned shelter.

"Let's just get this over with ok?"
I said in a tone. Then he slashed my cheek with a knife.

"Don't sass me or your going to be tortured before being drained of blood."
He said looking away.

"If it makes you feel better, I don't want to kill you."

"I'm shocked. And no I don't feel better I'm still dying."

He then chuckled a little and walked over to stick an IV in my arm.
It stung just a moment.

Then I saw him staring at me again.
"I don't get it. You are so evil and yet you care for Aron. So is it just for more power? Or do you truly have real feelings?"

He swallowed hard ignoring my question.
"Let's just do this."

I then suck in a breath staring at him as he puts the blood bag up hanging on the rack as I lay my head back. He walked over to his chair that was the only one in the whole room.

This place was abandoned. He sat there just thinking it looked like. Staring out in space.

"I don't care about humans. Pitty fools, if they die I could care less. They are just so meaningless and worthless to save. Weakness isn't anything but a curse. Humans are just another creature I loath."

He then stared up at me. He hesitated for a moment for some reason.
"But I can't hate you."

I then breathe out a little of breath of energy I had left. And couldn't believe what I was hearing.
He stands to his two feet. "For some stupid reason, I don't want to hate you. I want-"

He stops himself as I push my eyebrows together confused. I then opened my mouth and closed it like a fish out of water.

"I don't know what to do."
The blood bag was now half full. I felt dizzy.

He then looked at the bag and then back at me. "I hate this, I don't want to do this. But I can't help but have to."

He then untied me and I stare at him with widend eyes. "Uh-"

"Just go!"
He yelled as he took the IV out of me.

I then back away slowly as he holds his palms up to his head. "You need to leave."

He said as he sits on the floor.

I then did. I left.

I was still confused why he left me. His words I never will forget. Still replaying in my mind.

I don't want to kill you...

I don't want to hate you...

I then ran in the woods as I heard voices nearby.

***

Next time on SECOND FULL MOON...

Aron: "All I do is make you do stupid things..."

Not Good Enough.

***