Chapter 22: Suicide Mission

~Aron~

All I remember was Venus, then Cameron's face. I then blacked out and wished and prayed that she didn't do something stupid as always.

For once, please once...something didn't happen for me.

I couldn't help but think that she did. Where was she?

As I stand up dusting the dirt off my pants from the floor. I then search and call for her.

"Venus!"
But she wasn't anywhere. She would've been by my side before I woke.

Because that's just who she is.

I then freaked out running down the hallways throughout the house. No where.

"Seth! Mason!"
I run down the stairs this time and they, like they heard my voice from outside, run in leaving the door wide open.

Eyes so wide I bet I freaked them out.

"Why are you screaming?"
Asked Mason as I glance at Seth.

"Venus?"

I nod without saying a word.
"What happened?"

Mason was buffing his chest up just knowing that Venus gets into the trouble to easy. He knew this was gonna be a fight.

"Cameron, he was killing me. Then..."

"Then what?"
Seth gave me a look.

"Then I blacked out! What could I do?!" I yelled out at him.

"I don't know not black out Aron."

Seth walked closer to me and I shake my head at him. "You step back." I said clenching my fists.

"Or what?"

"You have no idea what it's like. AT ALL! To have a brother try to kill you, want you dead! Sorry that I was to busy not knowing what the hell was going on at the time because my own devil of a brother was stripping my life away!"

"I do actually know what it feels like to have a brother who wants you dead. You would know."

I shouted and didn't care. Because he didn't have the right to throw that in my face.

''That was low brother. Even for you. You know what!? I'm leaving to search for Venus, alone."

I begin walking away until Seth's voice surprised me by stopping me. "Aron wait. I'm- sorry."

I still have my back turned and Mason speaks up. "Ok I'll come with, you'll need backup."

So he caught up with me and I look over at Mason slowly. Then turn straight forward and continue walking.

"Just so you know, were killing him. Tonight."
Mason's eyes widen and runs towards me and as he caught up. Slowed his pace and we teleported out of here.

I knew where they were. As always, New York. The big apple, of course I always hated that city.

The city where I brotherly bonded with Cameron. The city where he turned me into a monster...and I believed it.

Now this will be the city where I kill him and see the look in his eyes as I tear his heart out.

***

Next time on SECOND FULL MOON...

Cameron: "I hate humans...But I can't hate you..."

Plan B.

***