Chapter 3: Venus

~Terra~

"Ok so Seth's pack is up stairs sleeping in one room it is very crowded too."
I said to Eli.

"Yeah sorry about that, only so much space you know."

"It's cool."
He then sighs and stares at me.
"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"Depends." I said as I sat on the sofa.

"Do you think Charlotte is in love with me still? It's just lately I feel like I'm losing her and she's slipping away from me."

"I think she does. I also think she doesn't know for sure what she wants even though she does."

He looks away. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's obvious. Maybe giving her some room to breathe is what she needs right now to figure things out."

He nods at me and smiles. "Ok, you give good advice."

"Is that a compliment Mr. Rivers?"
I said jokingly.

"Yeah."
He laughs and we hear Charlotte walk in the room.

"Hey Eli. Can we talk?"

"Uh, sure if that is what you want."

I began leaving the room when I bumped into Seth.

"Hey beautiful. What's going on?"

He stares over my shoulder at them both and raises an eyebrow smiling.
"Nothing, give them space."

"But it's such fun messing with friends."
He then tickles me and I laugh.

"No Seth stop! Hahaha! Oh my gosh!"
I then fell into his arms and he stopped tickling me. Then leans in and kisses me.

"Terra?"

"Yeah?"
I smiled and tried not to laugh.

"When did you become so TICKLISH!"
He then starts to tickle me again and I felt eyes on me. Charlottes...

***

~

Aron~

I gulped down the last glass of my wine and followed my brother into the dinning area. "You are curious though are you not?"

"Of what I am being surprised of?"

"Yes."

"Well, you do know me. When I am being kept waiting I'm not that patient."
I said rolling my eyes at him.

"That is exactly why I am showing you now." I look at him weird and then he smiled glowing his red snake eyes.

"Follow me." I didn't hesitate, I followed him instantly.
Tho urge for what I was about to be surprised with must be huge considering I don't get surprised at all.

He must have gone out of his way to do something very ridiculous. Great.

He led me to the bookshelf pulling one book out and making the bookshelf flip around and showing a whole other room.

"Some apartment." I muttered and glanced over at him to watch him smile.

"Come." He walks into the room, it was dark, cold, and pretty much looked like a basement. Except it was on the first floor.
I followed and looked around.

''The old owner built this to be a office room, turned out wrong and didn't want to keep the place later on. Couldn't afford to redo the room. To bad for him."
He sighs dramatically and sarcastically.