Chapter 11: Running Out Of Time

A/N: So I don't put much of Mason or Charlotte's character in the story. So I decided you all should get to know them better. This chapter I will try to start doing that. Plus, this is the chapter where a characters death happens. Beware! Also up above is a clip on team Varon!!! Aw!!! But the characters of course our casted as Elena and Damon.

***

~Seth~

We walked through the woods still searching for Terra.

As I mutter stuff under my breath with frustration.

"You ok Seth?" Mason asked.

"Yeah I just...I just been thinking."

He raised a brown brow. "Thinking what?" Then smiled real big.

"About Venus, I know I was her mate before and I felt so much love. I was in love with her and I know I still am. I also feel like she is my mate. I remember dying that night and we lost our bond."

"Talk to her, tell her how you feel. Before it's to late."

"I don't know."

"Hey, take it from a guy who hasn't found his mate yet. When you find your Luna. Don't let her go."

I nodded.

Aron died for us. The night Elizabeth possessed her daughter Venus's body.

I can't believe it still, how much he changed after him falling with his demons.

He had her. I guess in a way, Aron is better for her. He changes her in ways I can't. It is hard to admit but, he surprises her in crazy ways she loves to be surprised. She changes him to be the brother I always knew before this mess. Even when I gave up on my brother, she never did...she never could.

Because she loved him more ways than I could count. How I was enough back then and he was never gonna be loved the way she loved me. Guess things changed.

I also seen that Aron makes her happy in ways I never could. She is free, alive, and happier with him.

I don't want to be the one to get in between that.

After my thoughts wondered. I got a call from, speaking of the devil. Venus.

I answer. "Hey you."

"Hi." She said in a low key voice.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as she sounded upset.

"Seth, I know where Terra is. You guys have to fly to New York. She is with Cameron. I'll text you the address."

"Wait hold up, slow down. Breathe. What do you mean you found her how?"

She took a moment to speak. "Because I am still a witch. Which means, I am not going to complete the transformation."

I then frown and felt like my surroundings where a hallucination.
"What!?"

Mason and Eli stare at me.

"I am gonna be fine, Charlotte is looking for a way to fix this."

"No! No you are not gonna your fine."

"I am sorry. I told you, there was a downside. You have to accept the fact that this may not work."

"Look I am finding Terra, then when I get back. We will talk." I said angrily and then crushed the phone in my hands as it broke.

"Seth are you ok?!"

Eli looks down as he heard the whole thing. "Venus is dying. We have to hurry, NOW!"