Chapter 6: Feelings

~Terra~

"Hey it's been two weeks, I feel guilty."

"Don't." Seth said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"They are our friends and we didn't say anything about knowing that they did the dirty."

"Ok shush, honey listen to me very clearly. I don't care. I am pretty sure they didn't either, I bet they sensed us."

I sighed out and heard the whole pack run down the stairs and Mason smiled at me. I raised a brow at him while my hands where on my hips.

Then Seth watches the pack run out the door jogging around the house.
"What are they up to?"

"Training. We need our schedule back on track."
He kissed me deeply while rubbing his hand back and forth on my upper back.

"Hey wait." He snatches my arm as I was about to walk away.

Then eyed me up and down at my jean shorts, and tank top. "You should change."

"Why?"

''Just got change."
He said seriously and if I hadn't saw his face expression, I would think he was joking.

''No, it's nice out I wanna wear this. You can't tell me what to do Seth, boyfriend or not!"

"I don't want Mason, Eli, or any of my pack members eyeing you. Your showing to much leg!"

"Let go of me." I said harshly.

''Change."
He releases his hold an I shake my head at him while glaring him up and down while walking up the stairs.

I opened my walk in closet and picked out leggings, and then a band tee. Than thought he wouldn't care right?

Then I put the outfit on stripping out from my old one. When I walked back down he scoffed.

"Seriously? I don't want them staring at your butt."

"Well I'm wearing it whether you like it or not. Because I'm not changing again."

I said snapping at him and saw how he clenched his fists in balls down by his sides.

And I walked out the door as I stood on the porch. While I then heard crying. I walk back inside and down the hall and opened the bedroom door to see dried tears on Charlotte's face.

"What are you doing here? You know knockings still a thing."
She said in a cranky tone.

"Are you ok?"
I shut the door behind me and she smiles weakly at me. "I don't know."

"Ok."

"Like you care." She snapped.

"Look we both got off on the wrong foot, but I wanna be friends."
She nods rolling her eyes.

"Meto."

"What is going on? Or do I have to make Eli compel it out of you?" I said jokingly.

She laughed. "No." Then she burst out in tears and I pulled her in my arms as she cried.

"I am too young!" She said loudly while crying out.

"To young? What do you-?" Then I saw it, a test in her hand. A pregnancy test that had two lines spreaded across the front.

"I'm pregnant."

I then pull away from her embrace. "Please. Please don't tell him yet!"
She cried out and I nodded.

"I won't."

~•~

What! Ikr, anyways sorry for the cliffhanger ending of this chapter but I had to. Lol. I need to leave the rest of the ideas for the next chapter. Thanks!!! Please don't hate me bc you all are awesome!

Love you guys!!!

Maddy~😘😛😜

~•~