Staying Alive

Third POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wormhole has appeared in front of you and when the Yellow lion exited it was immediately shot at by the Robeast back from when we were trying to save the Balmera.

The only thing that was offering about it was that I didn't have a head and two purple crystals were floating beside it.

"Wow! How is that thing operational? It doesn't have a head!" Lance said.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it has something to do with those crystals." Pidge responded.

"Can't worry about that now. We have to protect the castle." Shiro said.

"How'd did we beat it last time?" Keith asked.

"Well we formed Voltron after (Y/N) found her lion, then I stuck in my bayard and shot it with my blaster right in its arm lasers. But that didn't stop it so then we had to punch it." Hunk responded.

"So were gonna need Voltron is what I'm getting at." You said.

"But we only have two lions." Pidge added.

"Well, maybe we can form the legs and kick it?" Lance said. Everyone mentally facepalmed at lances idea.

Suddenly the Robeast charged up another blast and shot at the lions, but missed and hit two moons instead. The moons exploded from the laser, shaking the lions.

"That new laser is much more powerful. We're definitely gonna need all the lions. Hunk, you distract it so we can fly into the Castle. Once we get our lions out, we'll cover you so you can fly Keith and (Y/N) in for Red and White." Shiro said. The blue lion then turned towards the castle and flew away.

"Wait, wait, wait. I have to hold that thing off by myself ?" Hunk asked.

"You have Keith and (Y/N)." Pidge responded.

"Yeah, But they're in here with me!" Hunk said. You and Keith looked at him with a questioning look on your faces.

"There's no time to argue. We got to do this now." Shiro responded.

"Oh, quizneck." Hunk said as the Robeast flew closer and closer towards the lion.

The Yellow lion flew upwards then pointed its lasers at the beast. Every shot was Wait her blocked or dodged by the crystals.

"Those crystals are blocking all of our attacks!" Hunk said.

The Robeast then fired its laser at the castle, the particle barrier turned red and disappeared.

"The Castle is doomed unless we distract that beast." Hunk said.

Hunk flew his lion towards the Robeast. The Robeast used the crystals as a shield, but the Yellow lion rammed right into the crystals knocking the beast backwards.

The Robeast managed to stand up straits and began to fly towards the Yellow lion.

"Good, its chasing us." Keith said.

The Yellow lion began flying away from the beast and dodging most of its attacks.

"Bank left! Barrel roll! Nose dive!" Keith said.
"Quit back lion driving!" Hunk shot back.

Suddenly Lance appeared on a Yellow screen. "I'll distract it! Go get the other lions!" He said.

"Oh ho ho, good timing, Lance!" Hunk said.

The Yellow lion began to fly towards the castle, just as the lion was about to reach the castle, the Robeast shot one of its lasers at the blue lion, but lance dodged it unaware of the Yellow lion being directly behind him. The laser hot the Yellow lion and you all let out screams of pain.