Eye of the Storm

Third POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corans little echo cubes formed back into one cube and floated back down.

"Zarkon! How did he find us?" Allura asked.

"His commanders must have radioed him from Olkarian." Keith responded.

"We need to wormhole now! Everyone to your stations." Shiro said.

You ran towards your chair and sat down. Your hologram computer appeared and you sent out your drown for covering fire.

"We've got to put some distance between us and Zarkon. This could be the fight of our lives." Shiro was then cut off as the Galran fighters started to fire at the castle, shaking the walls around the team.

"That's sure a lot of fighters." Hunk commented.

"Allura, can you evade these fighters? We can't have them following us through the wormhole." Shiro asked. You looked at Allura for an answer.

"I can try." She responded, she didn't seem that confident though.

"Keith, Lance, (Y/N) let's law down some covering fire." Shiro said.

"I'm already on it." You responded. Three more of the drones flew out of the castle expect each of them had different color markings. One was red, one was blue, and one was black.

Your parents taught you a lot about the offense and defense mechanisms in the Castle. Sense they were Alford royal guards, they were kinda required to know this kind of stuff. They passed on this knowledge down to you, so naturally you were pretty good with your fighter.

You were shorting at lighting speed and dodging all of the fighters hits. Shiro noticed this and was pretty impressed.

"Lance, incoming, 12 o'clock high!" Pidge said. You were confused at what '12 o'clock high' meant, but you ignored the thought and continued firing with your fighter.

"Got it!" Lance responded. He was too slow and Keith bumped into him and fired for him.

"Hey!" Lance wined
"Sorry! Gotta be quick!" Keith responded. Lance got a little salty and tamed his fighter into Keith's
"How's that for quick?" Lance said.
"You..." Keith growled. The two of them began bumping there fighters into each other.

You split the two of them up and fired at the Fighter that was about to shoot at them.
"Is now really the time?" You asked.

"She's right. Stay in your zones!" Shiro added.
"Yeah, Keith!" Lance yelled.

"Keep calling to our those fighters, Pidge. Hunk how are the defenses holding?" Shiro said.

Hunk rubbed his eyes and looked at the screen. "I don't know. Ten percent. Fifteen maybe? Everything's a blur. I've been up too long. I have tired eyes!" Hunk complained. You felt for the poor guy, you were pretty tired as well.

"I know we just came off an intense battle, but we've got to stay focused, just until we jump." Shiro responded.

"Coran, are we good?" You asked.
"They're still too close! We need to gain more speed!" Coran responded.

"I've got an idea! Hold on!" Allura said. You get the castle move faster then it should.

"Allura, what are you doing?" Pidge asked.

"I'm going to use this moons gravity to gain speed and put some distance between us and Zarkon." Allura responded slightly yelling. As the castle was getting closer to the moon. The gravity affected all of us in the castle.