The Black Paladin

Third POV
The Green Lion finally made it to the castle. The Paladins rushes to the main control room.
Once they entered Shiro ripped off his helmet.

"Pidge, scan the download from the ship. Find out where Zarkon's Central Command is." Shiro said.

Pidge ran over to her seat and began typing on her computer hologram. "On it!" She said.

Coran ran up to Shiro confused. "What happened? Where's Allura? What happens to you (Y/N)?"

"I'm fine, we need to focus on getting Allura back." You responded.

"Back? What does that mean? What happened?" Coran asked again.

"They captured her. She sacrificed herself to save me and the information. I didn't have a choice." Shiro responded, his facial exspression made him look like he was on the verge bother crying and bursting of anger.

"Wha- How is that possible?!" Coran asked.

Shiro raised his head higher, "Coran, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but we can't focus on what went wrong. We've got to figure out how to make it right. Pidge, anything?"

Pidge looked up at the other Paladins "Guys, look at this."

A picture of a huge ship then piped up on the screen. It almost looked like a crane. The size of it was massive, especially compared to the Castle.

Would Voltron even stand a chance?

"I think we should go in right away. Every minute we waste gives Zarkon time to prepare for us." Pidge said.

"I agree. We form Voltron, fly in, fly out, dust off our hands, and walk away." Lance responded.

"Um, do you guys not remember the Balmera? We could barley take down one fleet. But this...a base this size could hold a thousands fleets!" Hunk added. Keith then interrupted Hunk and caught the teams attention.

"Or maybe we shouldn't go on this mission at all. Think about it. We'll be delivering the universes only hope the universes biggest enemy." Keith said

"Keith, that cold even for you. What if it was one of us? What if it was me? You wouldn't leave me would you? Would you?" Hunk asked.

"I'm not saying I like the idea. I'm just thinking like a paladin." Keith responded.

"No, your thinking of yourself because your too scared to do what right!" Lance shot at Keith.

"Coming from the guy that wanted to run from arus to escape Sendak!" You shot back.

"(Y/N) your not actually agreeing to this are you?" Lance asked raising his voice.

"I'm not sure, I can see both sides but, this is Zarkons 'Central Command.' The place where Zarkon lives! I want to rescue Allura but, this seems risky." You said.

"I'm sorry, weren't you the one who was having a mental breakdown about Allura being captured a few minutes ago?" Hunk asked.

"I don't want to leave Allura! I want her back as much as anyone else!" You shot back.

Hunk flinched at your tone, after realizing your manor your took a deep breath and spoke up again.

"I know Allura like I know my own mind. She wouldn't want Voltron at Zarkon's Central Command, especially when it's being piloted by 6 inexperienced pilots." You said.