20.truth

I had been six years, and she still had no memory of who she had been in the year before the coma.
They said that she would have bits and pieces missing for the rest of her life, so Keiran did what he thought was best and took her to Ireland enrolled her in a local school and she ended up enrolled at Trinity College Dublin, she had chosen to study advertising and marketing and had graduated with flying colors,Kieran had been immensely proud and happy that she had done so well. The first few years were hard and he was glad she had decided to put them in the past and move on with her life ,she had really wanted to know what had been missing in her memory and had almost driven herself insane trying to comb her brain for the memories and for her own sanity Kieran had decided it was best that no one told her about her time at Calder and that she would remember it on her own if she ever remembered . Everyone accepted that as they thought it was what was best for her. So her life at Calder remained hidden within her mind never resurfacing.
Kieran had proposed again in the fifth year and they were remarried in an intimate ceremony and are expecting a child in two months its a girl Kieran is overjoyed and pampers Amber every day. She now works at a marketing firm in new york 

Klaus went on to be an award-winning artist to his father's chagrin and splits his time between New York and Paris, he hasn't married but has a string of affairs some more torrid than the others. He attended NYU, he studied fine arts and passed with a first class. He spends most of his time in Greenwich New York these days painting his emotions.

Apollo took over the reigns to their father's joy and currently runs Kessler Industries, he is dating a nursery school teacher named Adaline he met while studying business at Trinity College Dublin, he and Amber never met although he saw a glimpse of her at the freshmen orientation when he was in his final year but shook it off because she looked too different and he didn't think it was her because he had been feeling homesick at the time. He is thinking of proposing to Adaline next year but he has hesitations. They moved in together two years ago.

Calla is currently in Milan as her fashion career has taken off, next week she will be designing a wedding dress for an Indian heiress she and Apollo rarely talk, any interactions they have are cold and result in arguments they rarely get invited to the same events anymore.

Jed has just finished his second book tour, his book "The Light That Was" has garnered him critical acclaim. He often wonders what life would be like if Amber were still here from time to time.
He and his husband Andreas have just had their first child through surrogacy, they named her Emma, she is the most adorable baby you would ever see and she is the world to both her dads.

Sara is enjoying backpacking through Europe right now and it still yet to pick the school she wants to pursue her post-grad degree in Business Management, to her parents' chagrin. She is actually getting ready to head to Guatemala next month.

Clara and David are happily engaged to no one's surprise and are set to have a summer wedding in Tuscany, Clara thinks of Amber every now and then but tends to brush it off as the memory is painful for her. She had actually broken down into tears when she had been picking her bridesmaid dresses and it had taken the whole room to calm her down. David just got a promotion at work and may have to move both him and Clara, who has decided to run her art gallery remotely from Denmark where David company's headquarters are located.

Denise finally found the love of her life after high school he is currently running his sixth startup tech company in California, she spends most of her days' shopping, laying poolside or showering their daughter with all the love and affection she never got as a child. She and Caleb (yes that Caleb) are both heads over heels in love with each other they are actually going to celebrate their third-year anniversary in Tuscany over the summer

RECAP OF THEIR LIVES AFTER AMBER LOST HER MEMORY NEW CHAPTER IS COMING IN A FEW DAY THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME, I WAS HAVING A FEW BAD DAYS SO I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE.