3.you wish

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''recap''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' he smirked picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and started walking off she tried to wriggle out of his grip but it tightened and he smacked her bum hard enough to make her yelp and stop moving...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

He was walking for what seemed forever to Amber when the reached a two-story house. He opened the door and entered, went upstairs then proceeded to place her on the ground "Don't even tr..." he began shaking his pointer finger at her when she not so gracefully kicked him in the family jewels making him drop to his knees she took that as her opportunity and ran for the door only to realise it was locked ,"going somewhere" his deep electrifying voice rang through the room giving her shivers as she turned towards her handsome captor

"to my dorm" she replied shakily as he smirked rapidly advancing to where she stood, when he reached her he caged her between his arms he had placed on the door "and who said you could leave?" he asked "You can't keep me here!" she exclaimed looking him dead in the eyes, those eyes that were weakening her resolve to leave by the second. "That sweetheart is where you are wrong because I can and I will," he said harshly having been angered by the thought of her leaving.

Klaus did not get attached to girls ever instead he opted for being a serial bed hopper, and all the girls knew that but somehow they would wish that they were to 'one' and that he would miraculously change for them. Being the son of a powerful man he had gotten used to getting everything and anything he wanted ,that accompanied with his father's philosophy "NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT,IF YOU WANT IT TAKE IT AND NEVER APOLOGISE FOR IT" so you really could not blame him for the callous nature that seemingly made him irresistible to the female population, the adrenalin of not knowing how long he would keep you kept the girls coming. So you can imagine the idea that this one girl had captured his attention as soon as he laid eyes on her in class, paired with the fact that she did not throw herself at him yet, he was intrigued as to who she was and why she was not chasing after him like all the others. Could it be that she did not know who he was, he inwardly scoffed at the idea and instead thought she was just being coy and pretending to be innocent just to reel him in, he had gone through that before and it still angered him whenever he thought of Claire the wolf in sheep's clothing that was after him because of the 'Fraser' last name and the power it held, how she had lied about her pregnancy and how he found out that the baby was not his, to begin with. He suddenly glared at her trying to see through what he thought was a façade, an intricate plan to lure him in.

She did not like the look in his eyes at the moment as she moved back further into the door trying to get away from this lunatic that had just promptly kidnapped her, who could tell what else he was capable of if she stayed 

"Please just let me go and we can forget this ever..." she was cut off with his bitter sardonic laugh 

"Hmmm I see you are a committed one huh?" he said hitting the door with his palm making a loud bang ring through the room and causing Amber to flinch, as he found it irritating how she stayed in character even when they were alone ,she must really want that ring,he thought the bitter thoughts of the past coming up from where he had buried them.

"Wh-wha-what d-do you me-mean" she stammered "I mean you sure are committed to the role of the scared quiet little girl huh, I wonder how much information you dug up on me to be this good, but listen I don't care cause I know how little s!uts like you think and you are not..." at that one word her temper flared and she flipped how could he call her a s!ut he barely knew her and yet he had kidnapped her and he had the gall to call her that, her mouth moved of its own accord

 "Listen here you little spoilt pretentious overly-pampered momma's boy ,you have got to be sh*ting bricks if you actually believe I came all the way to the middle of nowhere to just get to you ,and yes of course I'm scared you FLIPPING KIDNAPPED ME YOU TWAT, who in their right mind would not be scared when faced with a psycho like you so if you wouldn't mind I would like to get to my dorm in peace" she yelled pulling the door open and slamming it on her way out, she was fuming asking herself who he thought he was to say such things about her.

He stood there stunned by her outburst, he could not believe that she spoke to him like that did she really not know who he was. Could she just be a random student that was innocent of his accusations she intrigued him and he would find out who this Amber really was if it was the last thing he did so he took out his cell phone dilled his PI and waited for him to pick up "hey Cam I need you to look up someone for me her name is Amber...Amber Goodwin, do whatever you have to do okay" he said before he cut the call and proceeded to follow her out the door at a discreet distance and when they arrived at her door he finally spoke

"I really hope to see you around Miss Goodwin," he said in his deep tenor that had shiver travel down her spine as she watched in horror his retreating figure as it faded into the dark with the distance, he knew where she lived and the dread in her gut was unmistakable.

________________________________________________________________________________

DONE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN, DOES ANYONE LIKE KLAUS SO FAR OR IS HE JUST ANOTHER ENTITLED MAN-CHILD

AS ALWAYS LOVE

<3 CAREBEAR