8.A LIGHT IN THE DARK

The week's had passed and although Amber had gotten over Apollo's snub thier relationship on his side was strained because no matter what his anger reappeared everytime he saw her with Klaus ,laughing and smiling .He felt possessive over her happiness and it did not sit well with him. He had to find a way to keep them apart at all costs ,if the end justifies the means right , as long as she doesn't find out .With that in mind he made the call...
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》 Mean while Amber and Klaus where on thier way to English thier arms hooked together with him looking down at her with an adoration that could not be missed even from space. She was retelling one of her many misadventures with her best friend who she missed dearly .
"So there we were at the door out heels in our hands trying to stair down the bouncer and he's there like nah ah, it's not working" she giggled making him laugh even more , how this little creature before him was capable of causing pandemonium on a troupe of seven girls and walk out with just her heels in her hand seemed the most hilarious part of it all.
"But Ambs what is unbelievable is that you look like a chipmunk and you expect me to believe,although it is hot, you being in a cat fight it seems impossible I can't imagine it" he said making her blush at the fact that he called her hot,well indirectly at least and somehow something inside her was thrilled at that.
"Well this little chipmunk has a black belt and is the feather weight champ back home" she said with sass trying to hide her blush with her hair .
"Well I didn't think you could be anymore perfect,and what are you champ for boxing or fighting?" Klaus said grinning down at her she was about to reply when a voice interrupted them
"Aries,Aries babe" came the voice that made him curse lightly under his breath as Denise came and took the other side booking her hand in his and kissing his cheek making Amber feel confused ,wasn't she with Killianthe other day .If so why was she hanging off of Klaus and giving Amber a death glare.
"Denise " Klaus said gritting his teeth and trying to remain calm
"Where have you been darling?" she asked and before he could answer continued "and who is this?" Denise said eyeing the girl next to her Aries yes Denise knew that he knew about Apollo but she didn't care as long as she had at least one Kessler she would be satisfied
"This is Amber,Amber meet my friend Denise" Klaus introduced and Amber noticed Denise lightly flinch and although Klause did not catch it on the account of him watching Amber's reaction to Denise
"nice to meet you" Amber said extending her hand only to have Denise look at her as if studying her.
All the whole Denise had been wondering what it was about this girl that had Klaus so ensnared he could not keep his eyes off her. To tell the truth Denise was burning with jealousy and she would find out exactly what drew him in.
"anyway we have a class to get to but Denise" Klaus said prying her hand off his arm and pulling Amber to English
"wow that your girlfriend or something" Amber said chuckling and using to hold back the hysterics when he grimanced
"not at all let's just say it was a one time thing and I was in a new place when she pounced on me" he said nervously "I was just going down the rabbit hole and the worst part of it all was that I thought I was happy when I'm fact I just felt empty and my father well let's just say he never cared as long as his reputation remained intact so there I was just spiraling..." he rambled when Amber placed a hand on his cheek and with a gentle look in her eyes as she gazed at the wounded and broken creature before her .In the past few weeks she and Klaus had grown closer and they had even talked about thier families on one of their late night conversations,that had began when she found him wasted in her doorstep rambling and crying that night she had held him and listened to all his rants it was coincidentally the way he had told her he loved her in his drunken state ,thank goodness he had forgotten most of the things he had said to her.
"hey don't go there your better than that it's all in the past alright" Amber said giving him a gentle smile before pulling him in for a big hug "I'm here and I care" she said rubbing his back
"thank you" Klaus said with a slightly broken voice he was so grateful that they had met and even if she didn't know it he was head overheels and he would not tell her because he had come to respect her and value her opinion it was only unfortunate that some of the people she gave her love to were not as trustworthy as they seemed ,he wouldn't tell her about the information Cameron had given him because he did not want to break her heart .She was the only light he had in his life that was genuinely concerned about him and he wanted to keep this innocent girl just the way she was "now let's go before Heck blows an artery or her ovaries"
"hey" Amber said hitting him upside the head while they laughed and set down for the lesson.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
YES DONE WITH THE CHAPTER HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE I LOVE YOU ALL.I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS BOOK HAS OVER 16K READS YOU ALL ARE AMAZING AND I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL