Kiss The Boy by Keiynan Lonsdale {6-10}

Aiden: "You messing my emotions up, my air gets stuck. I'm scared to show just how I fell 'cause people talk."
He's never been one for feelings. He's used to always getting the girl and basically using them for his enjoyment and then dumping them. Overall, he was a player, you knew it, he knew it, and the whole school did, too. When he met you something in him changed. He didn't know what it was, but he knew he did not like it one bit. He constantly found himself questioning if his reputation was worth losing to be with this one girl because no one else can make him feel the way that you do.

Liam: "Don't want to worry about whatever. Just got to know your deal. See, half the time I'm wondering if this is real."
He's always been the one to want to know where the relationship stands before he gets too invested. Once he commits to you it's game over. You were the one for the long run, and he will always be there. Lately, you've been giving him these mixed signals, and he doesn't know if this is going the way he wants it or if you're just friend zoning him. He just wants you to be upfront with him and tell him if he's your endgame.

Brett: "Why not say something's on my mind if I feel love? But when the moment's right I freeze. That how I know my heart is his."
You've had your heart broken so many times that love seemed like a foreign thing in your mind, but when you met him, something in you changed. You didn't know what it was or how someone who's only been in your life for a short period of time could have such a hold on you. You knew it was love after about two months of dating him. You've tried to tell him, but when you get a chance the words don't fall of the tongue so easily. However, he knows that you love him and seeing you try to say it means just as much to him.

Theo: "'Cause love is a game we deserve to play out loud."
Dating Theo was never a walk in the park. First, you were best friends with the people that hated him. The two of you constantly had to put on a façade that the two of you hated each other when reality, the two of you were madly in love. It never seemed fair to you that they hated him so easily, But you saw a side of him that no one else could. You saw him at his weakest moments and give him strength. It began to become harder to hide your relationship, and it had gotten to the point where the two of you didn't care if people knew or what your friends thought about it because it was your relationship.

Nolan: "What was the deal when your eyes locked on me? What was the deal when you smiled at me like that?"
You had never really paid much attention to Nolan Holloway until you had Spanish with him. hearing him speak Spanish so fluently made him more attractive. that's when the staring started because you begin to notice how beautiful he actually was. He was smart, kind, shy, and totally noticing that you were daydreaming about him, so you gave him a small smile before turning around and dying of embarrassment. When Nolan noticed you, he blushed a bit and wondered why you would be interested in a guy like him. You even went out of your way to smile at him. Did that mean you liked him? Or were you just being friendly?