Morning by Marc E. Bassy {1-5}

reader spends the night

Scott: "With no makeup on and your eyelash hanging, I would still love you."
Scott never let your looks determine what your were worth. He always saw you as beautiful in his eyes. His love for you will never fade due to physical appearances.

Stiles: "If you came home late and kept me waiting, I would still trust you."
Stiles can't fall asleep until he know that you're safe at home. He knows you well enough to trust you when you stay out long night and get in early mornings. He never believes that you would cheat on him because your love for each other is too strong.

Derek: "She brought me to life. She set my soul into motion."
Derek's was never one for feelings until he met you and you changed his world. He was willing to do things for you—put his life on the line for you. He never made you feel stupid or unwanted. You had the privilege of seeing a side of him that he blocked off from the rest of the world.

Jackson: "If I pass out drunk and you check my message and see my exes. Would you still believe that it's only just us and i'm not reckless?"
Jackson's been known as a player of sorts. He's always got girls pining over him, but when he met you, he started shutting other girls down. Yes, there are a few girls that he still talks to as friends, but it's nothing more because you're the only one that makes him feel complete.

Isaac: "Would you stay here from the sunset to the sunrise?"
Isaac isn't used to anyone wanting to stay with him. He needs the reassurance that you want to be there— not because you feel bad, but because you love being around him and with him. Knowing that gives him a comfort that you'll always be there with him whenever he needs you.