Playinwitme by KYLE {1-5}

•the reader is playing with the boys' emotions•

Scott: "You say you'll try. I've heard that lie a thousand times before."
Every girl he's been played by has used "I'll try" this or "I'll try" that and he's tired of it. It holds an empty meaning and he won't believe that you're going to try until he actually sees it. It amazes him how you can have him so hung out when he knows you're only sitting him up to be played.

Stiles: "Why you tryna play me? You bein' a different you and I'm bein' the same me."
It seemed like you the two of you started talking me exclusively, you became a different person. You weren't(at least didn't seem) as interested in him when the two of you were around other people. It's almost like you have another guy and you're playing Stiles like a violin.

Derek: "It's confusin' 'cause you're flirty, but you ain't gon' be the one to say you ever did me dirty."
Everyone knows that you're a big flirt, but for some reason you always went the extra mile with Derek. There was something there and he knows it, but whenever he comments on it, you act like it never happened. That's why he tries to keep his distance from you because he doesn't want to be a pawn in your game.

Jackson: "You could have had Gucci, but now it's Old Navy."
Jackson was tired of fighting for your heart with another guy that you met after the two of you started hitting it off. He knew that the guys you left him for was no good. The guy did the bare minimum to keep you and never treated you the way that Jackson could have.

Isaac: "I'll be faithful, Johnny Cash, walk the line for that. Otherwise, I'll just be single, and I'm fine with that."
He was ready for a relationship with you, but you seemed to be in the rocks. Once he knew he wanted only you, he stopped talking to any other potential girlfriend. You didn't know what you wanted, but he was okay with that because if he can't have you, then he'd rather be single.