Part 22

Y/n opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes dart around the room, looking for something. She wasn't quite sure what, but it was something. Her sister was asleep in a chair across the room. While Anthony was staring out the window. How long was she asleep?

"About 7 hours," Anthony said. Well crap. She said that outloud.

"Where's Daveed?" She asked, reaching for the cup of water. Anthony stands and helps her take a sip.

"I'm not sure. He kind of stormed off," Anthony replied. Y/n mumbles an 'oh' and turned to the tv. It was muted once again. A loud knock disturbed the silence. She turned towards the door and say Daveed.

"Hey sorry. I had to get you something," Daveed smiles. He holds up a small brown bag and hands it to her. Y/n raises a brow and reaches into the bag. She pulls out her favorite thing in the universe. Her sketchbook.

"Ok one. Did you look through it? And two, thank you Daveed!" She smiled and opened it to a blank page. Daveed smiled and handed her a pencil pouch.

"No I did not go through it. And your welcome. I figured that you need something to do while you are in here." Y/n smiles once more. He reaches over and kisses her forehead and pulls a chair closer to the bed. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Daveed."

I am so sorry for not posting. Like I said colorgaurd is in season so I've had a bunch of practices. But now I'm on summer break so more will be posted. I have plenty of time.