Part 5

It's been a month and people still talk about it. There was a rumor going around saying that some tech crew member had slept with Lin. Some people had an idea who it was. But Y/n knew exactly who did it.

She wasn't to happy about it too. People are now the girl 'slut' and 'attention whore'. Mostly the rest of the tech crew. The actual actors and actress where nice about it. Mostly because the understood that it didn't matter. Y/n had to talk to her. 

"S/n You there?" Y/n asked knocking on the door. She opened the door to her works space. She was sewing stuff on to the jacket. Papers were everywhere, most are notes from Lin. Probably to make her happy. It was kind of adorable that he would write her little notes.

"Thanks for knocking," S/n joked. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I did knock, smartass," she replies smoothly, "We need to talk."

"About?" S/n asked, sewing the last button on the jacket. She took the pins from her mouth and pinned a few strings of fabric on the colonial coat.

"Lin?" Y/n pulls up a seat next to her sister. While she does so she sees her sister tense up.

"What about him?" She says trying act innocent.

"Did you sleep with him?" S/n goes quiet unable to answer. She slowly and reluctantly nods. Y/n sighs unable to say anything.

"We are walking about this later," Y/n groans and walks out of the room, accidently slamming the door. She mumbles a sorry and heads to her best friends dressing room.

"Knock, knock," she yells from the other side of the door. She hears a muffled come in. When she walks through the door, she was unprepared for the sight that she saw. Daveed curled up in a ball in a corner of the room.

"Daveed?" Her smile faded. Heblookes up at her. Tears were brimming his eyes and his cheeks and nose were stained red.

"She-she left m-m-me," Daveed stutters. Y/ns face grows into a more concerned look. Unsure of what to do, she walked to him sitting across from him. Daveed stares at her before tackling her into a strong hug. She fell to the floor and Daveed crying on to her neck. Each year that fell from his face soaked her skin. Normally She would kick him off, but this different. Y/n needed to stop worrying when Daveed touched her. So she let the hug continue, all of her blood heading towards her face.