Part 14

Daveed avoid her. Sure he knew that she likes him and he liked her, it just didn't feel right for him. Daveed didn't think he was good enough for her. She was far to much, he didn't have that love to satisfy her. Maybe that's why he ran away from her. Maybe he let his self-doubt win.

Maybe was a word he used quite alot lately. He was doubting himself. It's been weeks or just ups and downs. Lin was there for him, even though he didn't think what Daveed did was right.

Her sister slapped him when she heard what had happened. Now his face was bruised and reminded him of his mistake that caused him his pain now.

Right now he was having s down moment. Daveed cried and cried, tears falling onto the hotel bed. He ached for her. For her shoulder to cry on. Her hand that could instantly make all the tears go way. He needed her.

God, he was such a dumbass. Daveed should of talked to her. At least explain himself. But that isn't possible now. All he had was his guilt and pain to cheer him up. That didn't help much.

He couldn't imagine what Y/n was going through.

Daveed decides on one thing.

He had caused her enough pain. He had to leave.

_________________________________________
A/n

I am so sorry that I haven't post much in this story, and this one is really really short. I had rewrite my jamilton book and I've been working on that for bit. Plus I honestly couldn't think of a reason for him run off. :/

Another thing I've been having a few issues with wattpad. So are you guys able to access my user? Because I changed my username and it still says my old one. So idk. Please let me know!

If you can and you like Jamilton (Jefferson x Hamilton) please check it out!!!!

Thank you, y'all the best!!!

Love,

T.J.