Part 17

Y/n sung her last note. The crowd clapped and cheered as she walked off stage. Lin walked by smiled sadly at her. She returns the smile and sits backstage waiting for her next part. Helpless.

Y/n felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw her sister. S/n.

"So how's life," she asks. The girl in the blue dress shrugs.

"Ok I guess. I'm surprised that Mom and dad didn't tear Lin up," Y/n replied changing the subject. Her sister shrugs as well and sits next to her.

"I'm sorry about Daveed," S/n apologizes.

"It isn't his fault. I was being the dumbass." S/n sets a hand on her sisters shoulder.

"No one should deal with that."

"Well, I guess I'm a no one."

"There you are Y/n helpless is up next make your way back to the stage," a crew member says out of breath. She nods, gets up from her seat and heads to the stage. The song went smoothly. That is in til the middle of the song.

"One week later," she sings and turns around. Daveed stood in the middle of the stage, completely out of breathe. Y/n was stunned. She stay in character? Or be herself. She felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. Her head turned towards the owner of the hand, it was Lin, smiling slightly and nods his head towards Daveed.

"Y/n I know your mad at me but please let me explain myself," Daveed begs. Y/n sighs and walks a little closer.

"Why did you leave? Not just from the kiss but this whole production!" She yells, forgetting the crowd. Daveed takes a deep breathe.

"I couldn't drag you through a relationship that would hurt. You in clingy, I get jealous easily, and most of all I'm not that good of a person. I felt all of the self-doubt I had just break my heart. I figured that you could move on and forget about me. I thought I could do the same," he looks down and sighs. "But, I realised something when I was at the airport. When I was in line I saw this couple. The man was leaving head to California leaving his girlfriend. His girlfriend was so upset, in the end she accepted it. I can't just leave you, like the way he did. She was broken and I could tell. You were everything to me. I need you to breathe to-to eat. Hell i cant sleep without you. Without knowinf when Ill see you again or if I'll wake up Next to you. You some one I can't forget." Daveed looks up. "Y/n I'm in love with you."

Y/n stares at him, tears falling from her eyes. She wanted to hear those words come out of his mouth for so long.

Her legs were frozen, and She was unable to move. She looked around then back at Daveed. Y/n smiles slightly. Which cause Daveed to smile was well. Then she started to laugh. Her and Daveed ran to each other. He picks her up and starts to spin her around as the audience stated to clap and cheer.

"Y/n, I want you to be my girlfriend," Daveed whispers to her as he sets her down. She smiles and kisses him.

The kiss was soft and gentle. Just like the one they shared before. But with each move they made, more sparks of energy shot between the two. Daveed wrapped his arms around her waist while she wraps her arms around his neck. Somehow, neither of them broke the kiss for a long time.

"Oh Davees," she replies breaking away from the kiss, "Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiles wide at her and hugs her.

"I love you, Y/n," Daveed whispers once more to her.

"I love you too."

When the couple break away from each other, Daveed went back stage and watched the rest of the show. Sure Lin may have been the main character, but to him, Y/n was the star of the show.