Part 9

Before Daveed knew it, it was finally 7th hour homeroom. But that didn't stop the kids from bombarding him with questions.

"So are you and Mrs. L/n like and thing or what?" Some asked him. Everyone stared at the kid before look at Daveed, whose face was now bright red.

"I-uh, n-no we aren't," he answers. The kid nods but then someone else's asks another question.

"Do you like her?!" The girl smiled.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, why is a bunch of teens wondering about my love life?" He response quickly.

"During homeroom she talks about you all the time! Always saying stuff like-" the girl was cut short when one of her friends clamped her mouth shut.

"Abby! Don't tell him!" The friend says. Daveed raised a brow, then smirked. He knew how to get them to talk.

"You know, I could get a teacher to write you all up if you don't tell me what she says. I'm letting you question me. Now answer me this. What does she say?" Daveed demands. Everyone looks at each other. No one could decide if they should tell him.

"Uh she told us that you were very very handsome!" Some one blurted out.

"Jarret!" Everyone yelled. Jarret shrugged and leaned down into his seat. Daveed blushess.

"What else?" He replies.

"We think that she has a crush on you!" Abi calls out.

"Abi! I'm telling Mrs. L/n when she gets back!" Her friends says. Daveed blush gets redder.

"Actually she confirmed it remember?" Some replied. Daveed now retreated to his desk. He slammed his head into it. He couldn't take anymore of this. A student walked up to the desk and slammed their hands into the desk.

"You never answered our question yet. Do you like her?" He smirks.

"Aaron! Sit down. We all know you tell her things when you go to christmas!" Abi joked.

"Wait your her brother!?" Daveed squeaked.

"Yes actually, she has 5 siblings including me," Aaron smirks. Daveed buts his head in his hands.

"Oh no," he sighs.

"Now if you actually want a shot with my sister, answer me. Do you like her?"

"I uh...why should I tell you?" Daveed pulls his hands away from his face. Aaron leans closer, his smirk not leaving his face.

"Because I can make someone go from a friend of hers to her worst enemy. Now answer me." Daveed sighs.

"I can't believe I'm telling a sixteen year old this. But yes I do like her. Don't tell her!" He stands up and blushes madly.

"Oh don't worry, I won't." The bell rings causing Daveed to squeak. Aaron goes back to his seat and grabs his stuff and heads towards the door, but stopping at the desk where Daveed was. "I'll see you at the christmas! Remember to bring me a gift!" Aaron smirks and leaves the classroom. Daveed groans.

He then smiles to himself. Maybe teaching teenagers weren't a bad thing.