Part 6

Daveed got tired of living with himself, not that his girlfriend was put of the picture. So he decided he was going to do the hardest thing foe him to do. Ask Y/n to move with him. As soon as she got to the theatre from the local highschool he's going to ask her. He was really nervous. Daveed had never lived with a girl that wasn't his mom or his girlfriend. But she is his best friend.

Y/n was in the car driving to the theatre. She watches every street light and every person on the sidewalk. Y/n has never been this nervous. Why you ask? She was going to ask Daveed out. On a date that is. She never thought that she would have the chance. But Y/n does now! It's perfect.

She pulled in to her parking spot and got out of her car, grabbing some papers for her grade later on. Y/n walked up the steps to the back entrance. She opened the door and was greeted by Daveed sitting on the floor. He glanced up and saw her and jumped up.

"Ah! Y/n! It's great to see you," he says awkwardly. She raises and brow and nods. Her heart quickened.

"I wanted to ask you something," she says rubbing the back of her neck. Then Daveeds heart started to beat faster.

"I have something to ask you too!" He replied way to excitedly. He blushed and walked a little closer to her

"Oh, you go first, mine is less important," She says. Daveed nods and figures out how to word what he's about to say.

"OH uh, so I was wondering if you would like, to uh" He trails off, his face turning crimson. For a split moment, Y/n was about to be asked out. "Would you like to move in with me?"

Y/n raised a brow, slightly disappointed. She thinks for a moment pondering of she should. This good be go for her. Zhs can finally have a chance to date him. Then she had a final answer.

"I would love too," she finally says. Daveeds eyes widen with surprise. He didn't think that she would say yes.

"Oh my god, really?" He asks smiling. She nods. Daveed picks her up causing her bag to fall from her hand. He spins her around, happily laughing.

"This is so exciting. What were you going to ask me?" Daveed says putting her down. She blushes and looks down and shakes her head before shrugging.

"Forgot?" He asks. She nods.

"You should head back to the stage, roomie," she joked. He chuckles and said his goodbye and skips back tot he stage.

"Daveed, you are the world's biggest dumbass," she chuckles to herself before heading to her dressing room.

_________________________________________
A/n

Hello everyone who's made it this far with my shitty writing! Anyway I have a new book, it's a one shot book for the hamilton characters. I may do cast members and character x character but I'll prob only do that if some one asks! If anyone was an idea that they want me to do just message me! Don't be afraid I'm going to bite.

Please check out my other books,

Your Obedient Servant