Part 20

Daveeds day was going just fine. He and Anthony were talking to each other, while they wait for Lin and Y/n to get back. When the got back, the first thing he was going to do was kiss her.

But life had other plans.

First he received a call from an unknown number. At first he ignores it, but then they call back. So he decided to answer it.

"Hello?" He greets the unknown person over the phone.

"Hello, This Amy McCradle, from St. Josephs hospital. Is this Daveed Diggs?" They replied. Daveeds heart drops. Something was wrong about all of this.

"Y-yes. It is," he assures, standing up. Everyone in the room shuts up and looks at Daveed, as if they were trying listen to the phone call.

"I'm sorry to call you at such an awful time, but you were on both Lin-Manuel Miranda's and Y/n L/n's emergency contact list, no one else was able to pick up the call. Anyway. Both Mr. Miranda and Ms. L/n were hit by a car. Mr. Miranda only has minor injuries but Me. L/n received most of the impact."

Daveed couldn't breathe. Anthony stood up and tried to calm him down but nothing was working. He couldn't even reply to the women on the phone. Daveed sunk to the floor, holding back his tears, which failed.

"I-i-is sh-she all r-r-right?" Daveed croaked out. Amy sighed.

"I'm afraid not. She was some major issues. And doctors are unable to keep her heart beat for more than 30 min. But they will keep trying. You can come into the hospital but you won't be able to see her until the get her heart rate constant. You will be informed with the other injuries once you arrive at the hospital, blah blah blah blah." Amy continued but Daveed tuned her out. The phone was ripped from his hands as he broke down. All he could think about was that she was going to die. His love of his life was going to leave him alone on this planet.

Someone wrapped their arms around Daveed. He didn't know who he was. He couldn't move his head, nor could be move in general. He was petrified. Daveed was a crying statue.

He felt him being picked up off of the ground. His feet were still on the floor, but he was being dragged. Daveed didn't know what was going on. Not that long ago he was in laughing and smiling on the stage. The next he was being dragged to a car. A car he recognized, but he couldn't think.

The only thing on his mind was his girlfriend. His best friend. His love. Davees couldn't think about any of the happy memories he had with Y/n. The only memory he thought about didn't happen yet. Y/ns lifeless body on the hospital bed. It was to much for him.

He broke down once more.

Daveed was screaming and sobbing as he was being driven to the hospital. He finally cleared his eyes from tear since he couldn't cry anymore. His eyes went around the car, trying to figure out who had dragged him to the car and into the seat. He looked at who was driving. Anthony was driving, his face emotionless as he drove down the street. Then he looked at who was in the passenger seat, Oak sat there, emotionless as well. His head turned to the person next to him. It was S/n her sister. She was sobbing as well.

Wait. Y/n had a little brother. Aaron.

"Wait! We need to get Aaron!" Daveed yelled through the car, which scared pretty much everyone.

"Oh my god. He's not with mom or dad. Did they pick him up?" S/n cried. She pulled out her phone and called him. After a few minutes she hung up. "Anthony turn down this street. We need to go pick up Aaron."

Anthony turned.

Aaron P.O.V

As soon as he hung up on his sister he went back to his friends, Jack and David.