Part 2

Daveed's P.O.V
_________________________________________

Daveed stood next to Oak. The two were waiting just like everyone else. The were waiting on the understudy for Eliza. No one had met her yet. Well except Lin.

"I wonder why she doesn't show up for all day rehearsals," Oak scroffs, breaking Daveed from his thoughts.

"I don't know. Lin said something about her having another job to worry about," He replied.

"If Pippa were here we'd be in act 2," Oak crossed his arms.

"No we wouldn't have," Daveed narrowed his eyea at Oak. He just shrugged.

Daveed looked over at the stage entrance, there stood Lin and another girl. At that moment he was put under a spell. He was in a trance. When Lin spoke up, it scared him.

"Everyone this is the understudy, Y/n. She'll be joining us in the afternoons on weekdays and all day on weekends," he boomed. The small women waved awkwardly at the cast members. Daveed smiled a bit before Oak hit his chest.

"Dude you have a girlfriend," He smirked. Daveed rolled his eyes

Y/n's eyes met with Daveeds chocolate ones. He blushed and looked away, while the woman giggled. He watched her move around introducing herself to each person. Even though she tripped most of the time, Daveed thought she was graceful. Each step she took closer to him, would make his heart beat faster. Soon she was right in front of him.

"Hi! I'm Y/n!" She greeted making Daveed blush.

"I-I'm Daveed," he stuttered. She giggled, her voice was so smooth and perfect. He smiled and stared at her. Her face was was the perfect length. Y/n's smile could light up an entire town. Her hair looked so soft, all Daveed wanted to do was run his fingers through it.

"Earth to Daveed!" She sing-songed. Daveed shook his head, overwhelmed by her beauty.

"Sorry. I don't usually get to talk to pretty girls like you," he says as smoothly as possible. She blushes and chuckles.

"So your telling me that your a loner," she smirks and crosses his arms. He blushed. He chuckles  and smirks.

This was going to be an interesting production.