Part 7

"Give it back!" Y/n stood on her tipy toes. Reaching for her private journal. Daveed held it higher shaming his head. He smirked down at her. Who knew Daveed was such an asshole?

"Ugh, give it," She jumped up and tried to grab it. She fails. In fact she slips on the kitchen rug and falls to the floor. Y/n groans as Daveed laughs. He sets the book down on the counter and helped is friend back up.

She quickly grabbed her journal and headed back to the papers that were spread all over the table. Daveed follows her and sits in the chair opposite of quiet munchkin.

Y/n noticed him and handed him some papers and a red pen.

"Grade," She demands. Daveed chuckles. As time passed, they had both gotten done with their stack. And was now very hungry.

"Y/n it's your turn to cook," Daveed leans back in his chair, as if he was waiting for a meal to be in front of him.

"Is it because I'm a women and the women have to cook," She replies. Daveed gets flustered and leans forward.

"W-what n-n-no I didn't mean it like that," he says as his face turns red.

"Relax i was joking," Y/n chuckles and for up from her seat. Daveed watched her every move.

Shorts look good on her, he thought. He blushed heavily at his thought. He had never ever thought that way about her. She was one of his best friends. Dear God, why did she have to where shorts. She does look good I'm them though, Daveed blushed heavier and rested his face on the table, hiding it.

"Yo, you good?" She asked picking up hee bag from the floor. Daveed nodded. Y/n shrugged and walked to put her stuff away. Daveed raised his head and watched her. He had never watched this intently. He didn't know what had taken over him. Daveed had to have her. But he didn't do anything. All he did was watch her do anything.

Y/n felt the eyes on her. She didn't know exactly what to do. She could tease him but they weren't dating. So she just continued doing what she was doing.

"What do you want?" She asked. You Daveed thought. He shrugged.

"How about I make some my famous homemade ravioli?" She ask. Daveed smiles and walks into the kitchen.

"He'll yes! Are you going to teach me your secrets?" Daveed smiled brighter.

"We aren't married so no," she replies laughing. Daveed chuckles.

"I can fix that," Daveed blushed. He said it just loud enough for her to hear. She stops what she was doing and turns around. Daveed stood awkwardly in the kitchen. She just laughed it off as Daveed chuckled nervously.

"Like that would happen, you seem be running from girl to girl," she replies. He chuckles and walks to her. Then he did the most risky thing he had done all day. Y/n stood awkwardly has he wrapped his arms around her waist. She tense up as Daveed places his head on top of hers.

"This should happen everytime you cook," he flirts. She panicked. This hadn't happen to her before. She turned around while still in his arms. His eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips. She blushes unsure of what to do. He closes his eyes and leans down.

He kept lean down until he hit his head on the cupboard. Hard. Daveed groaned and stumbled backwards holding his head.

"God dammit!" He groaned. Y/n laughed.

"Daveed, you are a dumbass."