Tony Let You Cuss Once/Dad!Tony Stark

Start from the beginning

Steve gulped and ran off to find Bucky. Bad Language always made him uncomfortable.

"I heard what you said, I just wanna make sure you know what your telling me to say,"

"Y/N if I have to tell you again I'll slap the shit out of you." Tony said jokingly but angrily.

"Ok. Nah I got it. Ok. Ok. Yeah. Ok. I got it. Alright. Ok." You said worriedly.

You sighed and went up to your room. You looked into the mirrors and practiced your lines.

"My dad. Told me to tell you. TO MIND YOUR DAMN! No that was too loud. It's way to loud. It's not believable."

Instead you decided to go to sleep.

You woke up in the morning. You were extremely nervous.

After you got onto the bus Peter and Ned waved at you.

"Hey Y/N!" They both yelled. You sent them a nod and sat next to him.

"Dudes. Not today I have a lot of stuff on my mind. I can't have all of you throwing me off." You said as they did stupid shit. Peter furrowed his brows together.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I can't really get into it. But, it's about to go down." You said.

"What?" Ned asked.

"It's about to go down." You said Hastily.

The bus soon came to your stop. You and Peter climb out of the bus with Ned.

Miss Green was welcoming everyone at the door. Peter and Ned waved at her.

"Good Morning, Hello." She said sweetly to them.

Her eyes laid onto you.

"Y/N." She said glaring at you. You narrowed your eyes at her.

"Miss Green." You taunt back. She smirked as the students listened as they did class work.

"Did you let your dad read the note?" She asked giving you a sickening smile.

"Yes. I. Did." You teased back and growled in annoyance.

"What did he say?" She asked, a smile tugging onto her lips.

You took a deep breath and looked at your friends.

"It's about to go down." You mouthed to them. Peter and Ned look at each other with wide eyes.

Michelle smirked and with an amused glint in her eyes.

"Well. Uh, My dad told me to tell you." You said and paused. You looked up at her.

"To Mind your Damn MOTHERFUCKING Buisness Bitch!" You yelled. Miss Green looked taken back.

Ned and Peter made 'Ohhhh!' Sounds.

"Little stupid bitch!" You yelled once more. You were on fire, spitting them roasts out.

"Little dumb teacher bitch." You yelled smirking as Michelle and Peter covered heir mouths chuckling.

"Two plus two not knowing what the fuck it is, bitch!" You yelled as Miss Green sent you a surprised glance. You smirked.

"Cross eyed, crying down your back bitch!" You yelled again.

"Long Titty no nipple having ass bitch." You yelled. The shit was crazy in the classroom.

Peter and Ned yelled, "OHHHHHHH!"

Michelle covered her mouth and yelled,

"THEY SAID SHE HAVE NO NIPPLES!" She yelled and chuckled silently.

"Principals office Now!" Miss Green yelled. You nodded and walked to the office.

Tony was soon called and he ran into the office. He gave you a disappointing look.

"Mister Stark. Your daughter/son was acting very inappropriate in school today." The principal said.

Tony held his hand up.

"If this is about the cussing thing. It was only one word." He said reasonably. You chuckled to yourself.

The principal raised a brow.

"One. No more like a lot." The principal said and turned the cameras on.

The TV volume was up and you could hear Your yells.

"Well. Uh, My dad told me to tell you." Your voice said onto the screen. You tried not to grin.

"To Mind your Damn MOTHERFUCKING Buisness Bitch!" Your voice raised.

"Little stupid bitch!"

"Little dumb teacher bitch!"

"Two plus two not knowing what the fuck it is, bitch!"

"Cross eyed, crying down your back bitch!"

"Long Titty no nipple having ass bitch!"

Ned, Michelle, Peter, and other kids yells were heard.

The tv was then turned off and the principal crossed his arms. Tony's eyes were wide.

"Oh my god." Tony said you looked at your shoes.

"You make me so proud. *wiped away invisible tear*" Tony said. You glanced up at him and smirked.

The principal sighed.

"Yes. The roast was indeed funny. So we won't expel you." The principal said.

Tony high-fived you and put his shades on.

"Also I want that teacher fired." You said and tossed down a twenty. The principal rolled his eyes and nodded.

Tony and you got into the car.

"Did you actually say two plus two not knowing what the fuck it is bitch?!?" He asked chuckling. You nodded proudly.

"Ok but no more swearing so harshly. Shit, Damn, are allowed. I don't wanna hear anymore Bitches or Fucks coming out fo your mouth." He stared firmly.

You nodded.

"Why didn't you just say what I actually said." He said and sighed. You were about to answer when he chuckled.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Your my kid."