"Oh, Alex gave it to me," I answered, not completely knowing what else I should say.

"No, no," Ethan said while laughing slightly. "I meant how did you get that scrape, and the sprain?"

"Oh," I didn't exactly know how to answer that, but soon Alex came in. I was hoping then Ethan would forget about it, but unfortunately, he just asked again.

"Uhm, I..." my voice faltered as I hesitated, Alex was listening too, so I needed to make sure I shadowed Jordan in the best possible way. "Someone accidentally fell on me," I said, making the sentence up as words came out of my mouth. "And, yeah," I said. Both Ethan and Alex looked confused and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay," Alex started. "This is going to be cold for the first few minutes Evan but you'll get used to it soon," Alex said, grabbing my arm gently. I winced as he took off the wipe and put an ice wrap on my arm. The cold seemed to burst through my skin, hurting it more. "We'll have to replace it every half an hour or so, but it'll be worth it in the end," Alex said, getting up again. "And unfortunately you can't move it any."

"At all?" I worriedly asked.

"Sadly no, if you want it to heal, but after a couple of months, it should get better. Ethan, could you give us a moment." Alex said. Ethan nodded, then left, and my heart thumped.

"Evan, I don't think someone accidentally pushed you down," Alex started. "So what actually happened."

I wanted to stay silent.

"It's all done now, all we have to do is wait for it to heal," Alex said again, trying to convince me again.

"It's not that...it's that the person will get mad at me." Once I said that Alex got up and opened the door to make sure no one was outside, no one was. In fact, it was almost empty.

"Ev I promise I won't tell anyone, but you have to tell me."

I spoke. "Some kid named Jordan pushed me off the stage-"

"Across the street?" I nodded. "Evan that's like a five-foot fall, how did it happen?"

"He just pushed me,"

"Jordan, Jordan Jordan Jordan," Alex said, trying to recall the name.

"He had black hair and was tall." I described.

Alex turned back to me. "Was he with a kid named London Rodger?" I nodded again.

Ethan came in, making me jump. "Alex we should probably do it soon," he muttered to Alex.

Alex himself sighed. "Look I'm sorry to enforce this on you right now," He started. "At the worst possible time, but Ethan is right," Alex said. "You need a flu shot."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry its so long, I was writing this chapter at school and couldn't publish it and also I just didn't know when to end it. I hoped you liked it despite being 1100 words... :) And once again thank you to all my followers who make my writing so much more enjoyable. It's never fun to write if no one will read your writing. 

So thank you SO MUCH for the following people:

Kit-Kat.....My first follower. 

Blessing...An amazing caring friend that I met on here.

TheShipper27....an amazing friend.

irishramoskofi...idk who this is but their profile pic looks like a potato so it's beautiful

AmberWings (or AmberWings1)...my friend in whom I convinced of going on Wattpad and an amazing writer and true friend

Cele-Chan...My friend and an amazing person

Lex Fassbender...A dude that followed me because I did something he likes (I guess)

Hibari Kyoka...another friend who just asked me if I had a Wattpad account and then told me to type it in and she followed me (also my first prize follower.)

BrookiBear...(Grammarly didn't like you're name too much XD) Amber's friend which I'm sure is a great writer and friend.

WolvieGirl...myself on a different account (why not?)

and SuperCoolKitten...I have no idea who she is but I'm thinking she might Be a friend of mine from school.

Please continue to follow me as it means so much to hear from you guys and it warms my heart to see people actually liking my terrible stories...It really means a lot (even though some of you did it because why not? I'm cool so you did it!) 

In honor of my newest follower: SuperCoolKitten, well, I'm pretty sure you read the thingie on my profile. (Shame if you didn't) 

1) I am already following you!!

2) Shout out: SuperCoolKitten is an amazing writer peoples, and if you haven't already followed her (shame if you haven't) then go hit that 'follow' button right now! 

3) you're story is coming up, tell me if you want a specific plot, genre or character names looks or traits...thanks for following!!!