⊰86⊱

The Mature Version of Chapter 86 and can be found in Transgression: Private Chapters which is on my profile. I have quite a few works, so you may need to scroll through to find it.

The beginning of Chapter 87 will hint at the overview without going into detail, so you are not missing any important story information by opting out of this chapter.

Cover by euphyrys

I won't be responding to comments I'm still very sick.
Vici0usWhisper will be updating chapters for me.

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 18

When Lailoken meant that I couldn't leave...it also came with the unspoken boundaries of that I can't reach out to anyone...not even my parents.

I'd asked Glofish and Brilite, many times to use a phone. They told me each time that it was against their alpha's orders. Orders that may have been put in place when I originally arrived, even after the stunt I pulled...

...but this might change. It might change something, but I don't know if it's for the best.

What cruel jokes fate plays...

"Please..." I'm begging Glofish against, sitting on the patio steps with her as the snow falls. Brilite's wolf is leaping into the air and catching snowflakes with her muzzle.

"Acacia, I can't," I've heard this many times since Lailoken has left...

...it's been longer than he anticipated.

Three weeks.

Three weeks of not knowing when he'd come back...when I'd feel his arms around me. I never thought I'd ever want to feel this way, but the way he cares for me...it's impossible not to.

Brilite's wolf jumps forward, a mischievous glint reflecting off her golden irises. She wags her tail, yipping as she attempts to get me to play with her.

"Can't you call him? Ask him? Please!" I break down next to Glofish, her eyes finding mine.

"I've already tried to call him and his phone's either dead or turned off," Glofish informs me. She releases a sigh and states, "We can't do anything other than wait."

Frustration builds within me and I suddenly rise to my feet. Glofish trails my movements and asks, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a long bath because I'm about to lose my mind," I shake my head, fighting back the tears as I storm into the pack house. Taking to the stairs, I climb them until I reach Lailoken's bedroom door. I'm quick to throw the door open, closing it behind me as I release a slightly angered scream of frustration.