Chapter 2

The next day Devan woke up for school, and was actually on time because she was so anxious to hear from her father. She ran down the stairs dressed in her jeans and favorite blue top.

“Morning!” she said cheerfully to her mother who was standing in the kitchen.

“ Well look who’s up early for once!” Her mother shouted back to her daughter who was at the end of the hall.

“Where’s the phone? I need to call dad!” she yelled back

“It’s on the table!” her mother answered

Within seconds Devan ran down the hall to the kitchen to grab the phone. She dialed her dad and waited impatiently for her dad to pick up.

“Hello?”  Mr.Miller said through the phone

“Dad! Did you get the tickets?!?” she shouted into the phone.

“Well” Mr.Miller started “I got them”

“OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD!” she screamed into the phone

“You’re welcome” He replied chuckling at his daughter’s reaction.

“But” he continued “There is something else, but you’re going to have to wait until tonight for me to tell you!”

“There’s more??” she asked “You are seriously the best dad.

She hung up the phone with a huge smile on her face.

“Bye mom see you later!” she yelled walked out the door.

She ran out to the car as Adam pulled up in front of her house.

“Wow is someone actually on time?” Adam asked sarcastically

“Ha ha very funny” Devan snickered back.

“But I will tell you I have the perfect present for Steph!” she squealed

“Oh really?” he asked not sounding to sure “What is it?”

“Tickets to see One Direction at Madison Square Garden!” She yelled

“No way how did you manage that? She is going to flip!” he said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Devan got home she waited (and tried to be patient) for her dad to get home.

Finally about two hours later he arrived home to be greeted by and eager Devan.

“Oh My God! I can’t believe you got the tickets!” She yelled hugging her dad as tightly as she could.

“No problem” he said laughing

“Oh and what I wanted to tell you was that he pulled a few strings so the tickets are 2nd row VIP.” He finished

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!” Devan yelled so happy with what she just heard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was finally here September 13th Stephanie’s (and Niall’s) birthday.

Devan and Anna took Steph out to her favorite restaurant to celebrate that night for dinner.

So far Stephanie was having a good day, she had gotten multiple One Direction related gifts and was out to eat with her two best friends at her favorite restaurant.