Prologue + A\N

Third PoV:

Let me take you to the most quiet cafe in this city C.Q cafe with comfortable and old style, with his brown Signboard, the letters wrote in little dark red with slight white in the edges of the letters, the people who work there all Skeletons and most the customers in middle age or older, Managed by the elder son of Crayon Queen family, who knows by his hateful for any type or kind of coffee and sweets, but after the accident of his mother he make sure the cafe work like his mother did.

Inside the cafe, the floor is made of antique light brown wood and the same with the doors and windows frame and for the tables made of dark brown wood and the chairs made of dark reddish wood with some engravings on them, the walls cover by some arts like drawings and engravings of the former owner expresses her love for coffee that make the cafe more special and unique.

And now for the workers, Ink, Outer, Cross, Frisk, Chess and Alter they are working in the coffee preparation of all types and Blue, Dream, Chara, Life, PJ and Sugar they are working in the sweets preparation of all kinds and for who take the orders Epic, Stave, Faith, Paps and sometimes Geno.

Geno's brothers live apart from him, Error work in company as executive director and Fresh still in the high school in his second year, they give him visit from time to time especially Error because Ink, he visits them more often. Geno character is cold and so quiet cause his past before he births of his brothers, he now is 29 years old, Error is 21 and Fresh is 17. Error finished his college so early and he get the job the year after, He meet Ink while waiting for his mother and his brother out the cafe and fall in love with first sight, Ink is artist but he knows he can't live just on his arts, so he travels around the cities and when he first arrived to the cafe he love the drawings and engravings on the walls he asked for the one who did it, he shocked when the owner of the cafe told him that she is artist and made it all for her beloved cafe then after two years later he become one of the workers there to bring his art to customers on coffee cups, weird is not it?!!

And each workers had their little stories that told among them in their break and from all the difference between them, they are agree on one thing the new Owner of the cafe give them a shiver in their bones that one mistake and will ends with the death of one of them and even thinking that he hate coffee make them thoughts how he will take care of the business, but of course no one dare to say something to him, they just obey what he order them to do, Geno did not change the cafe rules very much and He monitors from an individual table at the corner of the coffee shop with his favorite drink is tea and some salted cookies.

And like this life will go on in that cafe until someone upside down all that, when Reaper arrived and ask one of waiters that he want to meet the new owner and like idiot he was and still, he gave the worst presentation of himself front Geno, he simply start flirting with him and he ended outside of the cafe with slap on his left cheek, and with that behavior from Geno he fall in love with him, it's weirder than the love story of Geno's brother Error.

Reaper is famous businessman in the Ebott city and he is 32 years old, he live the life like he want after become Billionaire he travail around the world and do anything with no one give him orders or told him some rules until that slap that give him a shock look on his face while he put his hand on his left bony cheek with fast heartbeat and he been kicked out from his favorite cafe, that was first slap in his life, and he like it !!.

From now on the daily in that cafe change to the worst or to the better no one can say, So let us watch what will happen in their lives and pray to nobody walk a heartbroken in the end.

--------------------------------------

A\N

So I have this idea for long time and I want to share with you, It will be funny book some drama here and there, but most of chapters will be in a humorous way, and remember I still little bit bad in English so there will some mistake.

Thank you for reading - Have a nice day-night.

words: 822

Author_Gen~ OUT