Chapter 28: Living In The Past

Wilder

I kissed her and the world floated by. It was soft and slow, soothing in ways words could never hope to be. I rested my bleeding hand below her earlobe, my thumb caressing her cheek as I gnawed at her lower lip. She put her arms around me, accepting this, wanting more.

I ran my fingers down her spine, pulling her closer until there was no space left between us.

Skin to skin.

I could feel her heart beating against my chest.

We didn't speak, there was no room for conversation. 

This was enough.

If we stopped now we both knew somewhere deep inside our hearts that we'd stop for good.

We still hadn't talked about our past and everything that came with it.

I picked her up and lay her down on my bed gently. I could feel her soft, warm body underneath me, I caressed her thigh as I kissed her neck...

I was handicapped since, one of my hands couldn't do shit. But I managed. 

She unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down, I climbed over her as she opened for me. I kissed my way down her neck, removing her bra, sucking and nibbling at her perfectly handful breasts. Kneading them with one hand and biting the other. 
Her moans filled the room. 

I liked how she cried out my name, in complete rapture. 

Her hands were in my hair, tugging, pulling me closer, urging me on. 

I worked my way down to her navel, sucking, clawing at her skin. 

There were bruises on her stomach and I almost stopped. But then she dug her feet in my back and I kissed the bluish marks on her stomach. 

I moved down her stomach, trailing soft, teasing kisses on the inside of her thigh as she opened up for me. I moved my finger over her core, as I bit the skin gently, sucking and laving as my thumb drew lazy circles around her core. 

Her movements grew more frenzied as I pushed a finger inside her. Opening her up. 

She arched her back, giving into me. 

I loved how her body responded to me. The way she moaned with such reckless abandon. 

I could barely get in a second finger when I pushed my tongue inside her. 

I knew she was on the edge when she tugged at me, pulling me up as she wrapped her legs around me. 

I pulled out a condom and put it on then I placed myself at her entrance, pushing with caution but she was having it, her grip around me tightened and she pushed me in, taking all of me at once. 

Our grunts and screams filled the room as I gave her a second to adjust to me inside her. 

Then slowly, I worked my way out, gradually gaining momentum as she closed her eyes and clawed the sheets. 
Then I was lost to her body, being inside felt like coming home. 

I pulled her up in my arms as I drilled inside her. She bit my neck and dug her nails in my back. 

I turned her to the side and lay behind her, pulling all the way out before slamming back in, my plastered arm wrapped around her waist as I rubbed her pussy with my hand. 

I kissed her back desperately, getting closer and closer to the edge. Kea screamed my name as I felt her walls tighten around me, pushing me over the edge as well.