The smaller boy's scent was spelling out how turned on he was by all of this. It was stronger, and Lance got a nose full of it as he began nibbling on Keith's jaw, leaving more kisses, and making his way toward the boy's neck. He left small bites everywhere on the skin, but began to suck once he reached the claim mark he'd left the first time they'd mated. It was the most sensitive part of Keith's neck, apparently, because that action immediately caused him to moan.

Lance hummed and pulled Keith's hair back in his fist, moving him to get better access to the scar. He left a giant, inflamed hickey over the old teeth marks.

Keith was getting more restless by being crammed inside the suffocating lace fabric he wore. His member was hardening and easily visible through the thin layer, and he was being rubbed by the lingerie to an annoying point. He was also beginning to get wet from his boyfriend's touch. Even with all of the kinky stuff they were about to do, Lance was still the one making him the most desperate. The omega was almost dripping already.

" I can smell it..." Lance rumbled in Keith's ear. " you want it bad, don't you?" He yanked on the smaller boy's hair when he didn't get an answer quick enough. Keith let out a sharper sounding moan that was accompanied by a growl in the back of his throat.

" Yes!" He exclaimed.

" You'll have to be patient... I haven't had my fun yet." Lance said in a deep voice while snaking his hand down the very tight underwear. He couldn't outright express how impressed he was at Keith's wetness, but the alpha was surprised. It had happened faster than usual, so he knew he was doing this right.

" Please..." Keith looked Lance in the eyes as he pulled back. The taller male was teasingly circling a single finger around his rim without actually doing anything.

" Shush." Lance slowly let go of his boyfriend's hair, and moved downward to find a spot in-between his legs. He had to ignore his own hard-on that was aching in his khakis and throbbing in a needy way. This was about Keith's pleasure, about what Keith wanted.

He reached towards the foot of the bed, where he'd set out everything that Allura had told him about. A vibrator-not the one from Pidge- and a ball gag that Keith apparently found hot. Lance took hold of the vibrator and kept it up by where he laid in front of him. It was about four inches long, and oval shaped at the ends. He'd purposely got the one that didn't require a remote. It just had a switch on one end with low, medium, and high settings on it.

Keith was squirming from everything Lance did, and it was causing jangling noises from the handcuffs as they scraped against the bedpost.

" Lance." He murmured, beginning to beg somewhat. Usually he wouldn't stoop to that level of submissiveness so quickly, but he needed something. Days of teasing and hype for this night had him anxious for the attention.

Lance started pulling the underwear to the side, not wanting to take them off all the way. They were so tiny that the fabric didn't get in the way of anything. And he finally gave in, pushing in a single finger. Normally, he could've added in two of them right away, but he wanted to take it slow. He was going to drag it out just to get under Keith's skin. Despite the omega denouncing his like for teasing, Allura had evidence that he actually loved it to a certain extent.

" Already drenched for me, hm?" Lance looked up at Keith with an almost hungry glint in his eyes.

" Shut up!" The shorter male shivered and wished that he could stop blushing so much. He felt like a tomato.

" Sluts don't get to tell me what to do." The alpha growled dominantly while adding a second finger and scissoring the digits. He remembered just how much Keith liked being called names in bed. But that part wasn't just for his omega. Lance loved it too. His very inner self adored turning someone as stubborn as Keith into a mess of moans and screams. He couldn't get enough of calling him all those things for no other reason than to know he could. Lance could make his boyfriend, a strong and standoffish omega, into whatever he so pleased after some work.