Chapter 35. The Revelation

Start from the beginning

"What're you working on?" Hazel asked, peeping on some of the papers as she walked behind his chair and placed her hands on his shoulders. He sighed then answered, "Nothing, just financial matters. The farms' production has decreased because of little to no rain this year. I was just making calls here and there to ensure that our pack doesn't die of hunger."

Our pack.

He hadn't introduced Hazel to the pack yet but everyone knew her as the Luna wherever she went because of the mark that stood proudly on both of their necks. 

"We're skillful hunters, babe. If anything severe happens, we'll hunt our food," Hazel said as she massaged his shoulders, putting pressure as she went down to his abs and then loosening her hold when they came back up.

He sighed and relaxed himself. "You're right," He groaned huskily, not wanting to argue with her as he was afraid that then she'd stop. She smiled, even though he could not see.

"You need to relax," She whispered and he hummed as he closed his eyes, savoring the feeling. She chuckled at him. "Come on, I'll give you a massage," She said and his eyes lit up as he nodded vigorously before he took her hand in his and led her to their room.

It was their room since Hazel no longer slept in hers. All of her stuff was brought in his room too and Michael would always correct her if she ever said 'his room' instead of 'our.'

Michael loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt when they reached the room. He gracefully slid his shirt off his shoulders and Hazel got a clear view of his abs. 

She sucked in a breath at the sight of him. Though they had been really intimate for the past three weeks, Hazel wasn't used to seeing him without clothes. She immediately thought of those pleasurable moments and blushed. He had removed all of his clothes except for his boxers and was now plopped on the bed on his stomach. Hazel chuckled and sat on his back, her legs on either side of him. She wasn't sure where she was supposed to massage him so she chose a spot randomly.

She tangled her hands in his tousled hair and began massaging his scalp, her fingers applying just the right pressure. She heard him sigh in contentment and let her hands down to his neck and then his shoulders which she pressed gently to ease off his worry and tiredness.

Thinking of worry, she remembered about the baby that she was carrying and the real reason as to why she had went to his office. Tears filled her eyes again and she summoned up the courage to tell him.

"Babe?" She whispered, retreating her hands. Her voice was shaky and in an instant, Michael was up, careful to remove Hazel off him in the process, with his eyes wide open and alert as he looked around the room for any threat or danger. He scanned the room and sighed when nothing was there before his eyes focused back on Hazel who was nervously playing with her fingers on her lap with quivering lips.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he gathered her in his arms and she sobbed. 

"Shh.." He coaxed her gently while patting her hair and drawing small circles on her back. 

"Don't hate me," She sobbed out and he looked at her in perplexity. 

"I can never hate you, baby. I love you too much." She cried louder at this and he pulled away to look at her crimson red face. "Tell me what's wrong," He whispered and she nodded.

"I'm..." She started but choked on her own words. More tears escaped her eyes and she knew that she did not have the courage to say the words to him. 

She placed her hand on his before lifting it and placing it on her stomach. He looked at her with confusion on his face so she whispered, "Feel it."

He closed his eyes and felt any type of disturbance that was making Hazel cry bullets. What he did not expect to feel was a heartbeat.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. A heartbeat. It was his child's heartbeat. His mate was pregnant with his child. This was the best news ever. Even his wolf was howling in happiness in his mind.

Why was she crying, then?

"You're pregnant," He whispered then mentally face palmed. She nodded to confirm his suspicions.

"You're pregnant," He spoke out loud this time and he grinned. He jumped off the bed and did a little mini dance before he lifted Hazel off the bed and twirled her in his arms.

"What is wrong with you?!" She glared at him, feeling slightly dizzy when he placed her back on the ground.

"I'm so happy! I'm going to be a father! And we're going to have a little pup with little hands and little feet and he or she is going to grow up to be an Alpha and-"

"Why are you crying?" He asked when her little whimpers filled his ears.

"You can leave me, you know," She whispered.

"What?" He growled. 

"I understand if you don't want to accept our pup or me and I probably disgust you now-"

"Goddess, no, Hazel, I love you so much and I vow to take care of you and our pup. We will raise it together," He smiled at her, feeling slightly angry at her for thinking that he might wish to leave when he was thinking of mini clothes to buy for their pup. 

"You don't want to leave?" Her ears perked up and she looked at him, surprised.

"No! This is the best news ever!" He smiled and she pulled him in for a kiss which he returned with a smile.

Yay! They're having a pup now. Who's happy for them and their relationship now? Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this chapter in the comments!

*Also my birthday is on the 25th December AH!*

Question:

Spectacles or contact lenses?