10

Bryn's POV - 10 

I limp back into the capitol. My leg still sore. Nobody else will die. I don't know how I am alive but I am. I know the capitol's plans. They want to bring back the ones who the rebels love so they can kill them. I broke out before the serum got to me. I could see a boy I saw in heaven for a brief time. I hope he got out in time.

I limp up to Snows Mansion. I knock on the door. His second granddaughter comes to the door. "Grandaddy Some Low Life is Here"

"Say that Bryn Tyns is here then he will come," I tell the girl.

"Bryn Tyns, she says her name is," She says and Snow walks down the stairs.

"Oh, Bryn!" He says sarcastically. "This is my grandaughter Erabella"

"Hey Bella," I say to the girl and she smiles. "You said for me to turn myself in soooo here I am"

"Yes right, Erabella get ready for school darling" He instructs her and walks with me. "So Miss Tyns-"

I interrupt him. "Bryn will do Sir"

"Ok then Bryn, You have chosen to die to ensure your friend's protection," He continues.

"Why did you kill Hayley?" I ask.

"I needed a reason to get you didn't I," He says.

I stay silent. He looks at me. "I have a special cellmate for you Miss Tyns"

He shoves me inside and I see him. The boy I love. Star. He looks torn to pieces.

"Star... It's me, Bryn, You'll be fine, We both will be fine, We can die with each other's hands witted, just stay with me" I cry.

"There is no reason to leave you yet is there' he whispers and I cry.

I kiss him over and over again. 11 years of being dead and I miss every moment spending it with him.

Felicity's POV -

Sometimes silence is the best thing in life. It's easy to get and helpful to use. Like right now. I and Erika are sitting in silence. We have just found out our older sister is alive and so is Vivian. I walk away from Erika into another compartment.

I look inside. The capitol plans. The tanks of the ones we love are scattered about. I can tell who is who's target.

Bryn's one is empty. She must have been for Myself and Star. Vivian's is also empty. Bonnie and Viscera. I walk closer. Printed on each tank is a list of targets.

I could see Bryn and Vivian's miles away but not the others. It goes in order of district. When I see the first person my heart stops.

Bayley. She has a lengthy list of her. I read it and quite clearly printed on it is my name. She has many other names as well.

Herger - If he escapes. Natasha, this won't be good. Myself obviously. Her entire family and friends are on here. So is everyone that is with the resistance apart from Bonnie, Viscera and Vivian.

I walk past everyone then I get a sheet of paper.

Date of attack - 20 of May

Failed Subjects - //

Names - Vivian Smith and Bryn Tyns.

Failed resurrections - Lana Xander, Bolt Hamas

Signed - PR. SNOW

I ran back to Erika. She was gone. The attack was in less than 3 days. I couldn't get Bayley and Herger out. They need have awoken.

I look at my necklace. The light is flickering.