5

I am sooooo sorry for not updating yesterday. So much stuff going on being the final week of the term. Anyways better late than never.

---------------------------

Viscera's POV - 5 

"Felicity?" I question.

"Viscera?" She replies.

"Yeah," I say confused. "Who won, please tell me it wasn't Ellie"

"No it wasn't her," she says.

"Bonnie!" I guess.

"Yeah...." She says trailing off.

"Vivian, Herger, Bayley, Arianna are dead," I say choking on Vivian.

She stays silent. The wall opens up and a young woman gestures for us to come in. We look at each other in shock. She leads us to a room.

"Why are we alive?" I ask her.

"You are in our plan" She answers. "Hayley Snow" She holds out her hand.

I shake it first and Felicity does the same.

"We would like to offer you two a job," Hayley tells us.

"What kind of job?" I ask.

"A special job," Hayley tells us. 

She then leads us to a room. It is filled with objects. Things from the games. There are Willow's medallion and Bolt's translator. Felicity runs over to a table. "They.... They had a sister" She chokes.

"Indeed they did," Hayley says.

I look at the picture. Bayley has one of her arms around Herger and the other around who I suppose is Natasha. Herger has his arms in a similar position. Their mother is absent. As is there father.

"Their father is missing," I say pointing out.

"Their father died in the luxury factory when it caught on fire, Bayley and Herger were only 5, Nat wasn't even born yet but in her mother's belly," Felicity explains.

"Felicity..." I trail off.

"Flick, Call me Flick, Viscera," She tells me. "Cera," I say.

We cry with each other. Why were we out of hundreds chosen to survive.

Bonnie's POV -

I can't go out there. Today's events haunted my mind. Not even Ceaser Flickerman could make me happy. But I have to. I'm Victor and I survived. I hear my name being called and I walk onstage.

"Hello, Bonnie!" Ceaser exclaims.

"Hi," I say quietly.

"Ok let's start with the questions," He says and I nod. "Ok, how does it feel to be the victor?"

"Disappointing," I say. "So many others deserved it as well, Felicity, Bayley, Herger, Vivian, Viscera, Lana, Bolt, Arianna, Ash, Jewel, Sierra, River, Is sad how all of them died and I survived,"

"I understand what you mean," He says sympathetically. "Ok what was going through your mind when Felicity stepped off the edge crowning, you Victor?"

"I'm a murder," I say. "I killed Ellie, and Felicity died for me, I was going to jump with her, but she pushed me away, I'm glad I'm alive but sad that the other 23 people died,"

"You are a victor now though," He says cheering me up. " Did you have any allies and did you think that you reflected your outstanding score of 10?"

"I worked with Vivian and Viscera until the feast, I was very close to them, I couldn't handle it when both Vivian and Viscera died today, they were my closest friends, I used my 10 to kill Ellie, I'm sure everywhere but 2 cheered on my achievement," I say.

"Interesting," He says. "How did you get your knives? You fled the scene at the cornucopia?"

"Sponsors and Vivian, He ran into the bloodbath and snatched a single satchel of throwing knives, a couple of throwing axes for him and some supplies" I explain. "And on day 2 I got a sponsor gift of about 4 dozen knives"

"Let us watch the recap!" He says.

I try to hide my head but I have to keep strong.

Felicity's POV -

"What do you want us to do?" I ask Hayley.

"Decide what we do with the tributes maybe there is a clue to a rebellion hiding in there gifts" Hayley explains.

"A rebellion?" Cera says confused.

"My grandfather, The president, is disgusting! He loves this cold-blooded murder, I knew someone wasn't going to make it to the battle," She indicated to Cera. "But someone jumping off the edge was not meant to happen, Can you help me?" She asks us.

We nod. We are going start a rebellion. Katniss says "Fire is catching". We say " Snow is Melting". Not much difference really.

I walk over and look at the objects. Something of Lana's stands out.

"Get Lana's baby sister out of her home!" I scream at Hayley. "Lana was abused! So will Alex"

She nods and continues to write down things that have to be done. Then a door opens. Cera and Hayley stay focused on the task at hand while I turn around. "Hey there Flick," He says.

I run at him and cry in his arms. Callum. The victor of the 78th Hunger Games. "I thought you were dead!" I cry.

"So did I when I heard about your dad" He explains.

"Who else is alive?" I ask him.

"Katniss, Peeta, Lyme, Finnick, Annie and a few more," he says. "Not your family" He drops his head.

"Erika!" I gasp. "She's here, I need to find her"

Hayley turns to us. "Later Felicity!" She orders. "We have more important this to do right now"

First chapter out of the games. And Callum was created by one of my friends. He doesn't have wattpad but he gave me the idea of my friends being in it. Here you met Hayley snow who is President Snows Grandaughter.

See you DEFINITELY Next Monday, Kaiya.