"If you did you would understand why I did so

"If you did you would understand why I did so." The annoyance in his voice was evident as he spoke.

"Oh I understand, you couldn't deal with the fact that your father was muggle just how I couldn't deal with the fact that my mother sold me. I called her a lying crazed woman and said I never wanted to speak to her again. Now she's gone and I can never take back what I said just like you could never take back what you've done not that you'd want to. What you won't admit is that you blamed yourself for your mother's death. How could a magical being be killed by something as natural as child birth you ask? It was because of the love potion she gave your father cursing both the child she conceived while her lover was under the influence of amortentia as well as herself for doing something so unnatural. You Tom, were unnatural you are incapable of the one thing that could mend you and the one thing that is going to destroy you, love. The Gaunt family was always one for inbreeding, the woman at your orphanage thought your mum was a circus worker! All the children produced from that line are messed up somehow, unstable and violent just to add to your defections. So I was given this impossible task of raising two children with a man incapable of love that would take the largest toll on me because what you and your future self didn't know is that I was cursed as well. According to my father," I said as tossed the letter to the ground. "I was conceived before my parents were married while my father was under the influence of "Felix Felicis" he was so eager to be with my mother he didn't stop to think what would happen if they were to conceive child. You do understand what that means don't you Tom? Your future self didn't even know this about me, he wrote it in this letter , only he knew and yet he still went with the plan." Tom was silent and I began to wonder if my words actually meant anything to him at all. "The effects of your curse will drown out mine by you bearing me what is considered to be the most precious gift of love, the product of two lovers. Which wouldn't have happened because of my inability and at the moment you conceived them you and the babies started drowning out my curse and once you bare the children it will be gone and you would have given me the ability to love." He spoke softly as he began to understand. I began to wonder how that affected him and if he cared, the more time that went on the easier he was able to reciprocate love.

   Tears slipped down my cheeks as I spoke once more. "What else Tom? I know you understand." I finally came to terms with the cold hard truth that has been gnawing at me ever since I took this mission. We were both cursed in different ways by potions meant to do something unnaturally good that had unnatural side effects. Our curses were opposite, and so were the effects, and so would be the results of our unconventional union. It was an act of fate that we were both brought together to have cures that differ so greatly and that have combating effects. From day one our curses were constantly dueling inside of us drowning them both out and giving us unimaginable results. That's when Tom finally spoke.

  "Your curse alowed you to live a life of pleasure, luck, and unconditional love ultimately in an essence making you a vision of near perfection. What my curse has done is made you just the same as everyone else, ordinary." I shook my head with tears in my eyes, if only that was the only effect. He has to know the truth he must be avoiding it, that must be his newfound semi complete ability to love talking. "No Tom I know you know the rest. It's okay, say it." He hesitated before speaking once more. "you are cursed with not being able to enjoy the supposed greatest joy of all; having children."