Tom furrowed his eyebrows as he lowered his wand slightly

Tom furrowed his eyebrows as he lowered his wand slightly. "You're what? Never mind, just as headboy I advise you to talk with the nurse and not with me about your.....predicament," he said a little awkwardly. "It's yours," I added to which he looked at me like I had five heads. "I can assure you I had absolutely NOTHING to do with that," he said motioning to my stomach with his wand. Did I detect a little humor in his voice? "You would be very wrong," I stated as I took the letter out of my pocket. "Hill I don't know what kind of lunacy you possess but you will not go spreading this misinformation all over Hogwarts," he said as he stalked towards me reaching to grab my arm to drag me out of the bathroom.

       I tore my arm from his grasp and backed away from him. "Okay Tom I have tried to tell you this all day, but you keep interrupting me and blowing me off so here it is. I am not who you think I am, I'm from the future and I am pregnant with your heir." Well that didn't really come out exactly like I wanted it to. "Hill have you been drinking?" Tom asked slightly snickering at my words. I rolled my eyes at him, I still have one thing to convince him of my words. "Well you don't have to believe me, but I'm sure the future Tom Riddle can explain this to you better then I could," I said handing him the letter. The note immediately caught his attention when he saw the dark mark stamped on the front. He took on a more serious tone as he looked up at me and hesitantly took the letter into his hands. He slowly opened it and began to read it silently as I stood there hoping he'd have no more doubts. He slowly looked up at me from the parchment and eyed me suspiciously. "Prove it," he said suddenly whilst lowering the letter from his view.

How does he want me to prove it? Did I not give him enough proof with that letter? "How? Your future self told me not to tell you much about the future

How does he want me to prove it? Did I not give him enough proof with that letter? "How? Your future self told me not to tell you much about the future. I can tell you things you already know though. Things I couldn't possibly know if I wasn't from the future and educated on your history. Your name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, you are the heir of Slytherin, and son of Tom Riddle Sr. and Merope Gaunt, you hid your memory in a diary that also happens to be one of your horcruxes, you despise muggles and muggleborns, and the entrance of the chamber of secrets just so happens to be in this bathroom which is why I thought you would be here," I said seeing the shock evident on his face. "Believe me now?" I asked hesitantly.