12

Layla's PoV:

About 2 months have passed since Niall's and my night at the hotel. Since that he's been ignoring me. I tried to talk to him a few times. Okay, I'll admit it. I just asked him things like if he wanted something to drink and if he wanted to join Louis', Harry's and my movie night. But just like I had exspected it, he just ignored me. Niall didn't even look at me. He walked past me, like I wasn't even there.

At least I became good friends with the other 3 boys. Zayn and Liam are really nice to me and Zayn even introduced me to his girlfriend. She's really beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny. Liam's in an on-off realtionship with a girl he met about 3 weeks ago. She's beautiful too, but I think she's just using Liam and she just wants to have fun. But that's none of my business. I should worry about MY love-live.

I'm not in love with Niall, but I kind of think about him more than I should. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because he's ignoring me. Yeah, that's probably the reason why I'm thinking about him 24/7.

The only person I'm talking to about Niall is Harry. Haz and I are really good friends now, and he's been very nice and lovely to me, although Louis has described him as 'The Badboy, who's breaking millions of hearts'.

I can't imagine him breaking millions of hearts.

'So which one are we gonna watch?', Harry asks me. He's sitting in front of the TV and rummaging through some movies. We're in his room now and it's kind of cold in here. Maybe because I'm sitting here with some shorts and a shirt.

'Uhmm.. I don't know Haz.' I turn around on Harry's bed and take his sheets and cover my bare legs.

'Aren't you freezing in here? Like, it's really really really cold in your room', I stutter while making myself comfortable in Harry's bed and closing my eyes.

'Nah, it's cozy. I mean we're sleeping only in boxershorts and it's actually really hot at night', Harry mumbles while trying to decide between two movies.

'Zayn likes it when the windows are open at night', he continues and raises one of the movies 'how about 'Pirates of the Carribean' ?, he's looking at me and waiting for an answer.

'Harry, I've watched it like 30 times' , I sigh while burying my face into his pillow.

'Mhmm your pillow smells really good', I mumble as soon as his scent fills my nostrils. I stay like this for a while, but I decide to look up, because Harry's been to silent. As I look up he's still sitting on the floor, but the curly's doing something on his laptop instead of searching for a movie.

'What are you up to?', I ask him and pull my hair out of my face just to braid them. He turns around and looks at me, before finally smirking and answering.

'How about 'The Fault In Our Stars' ? Let's watch it. Okay?'

'Okay.'

'Where's Zayn?', I ask him and wonder why he's not in his bed. He's most of the time in his bed.

'At his girlfriend's house', he answers and looks at me. He smiles at me before standing up and making his way towards his bed. Harry gestures me with his hand to move a little bit so he can lay down next to me. He places his laptop on my lap and reaches for his sweatpants.

'Uhm Harry?', I furrow my eyebrows.

'Yeah?'

'What the hell are you doing?' My voice comes out high pitched.

All of a sudden he pulls his pants down and reveals his green with little white dots patterned boxer shorts. As soon as I see the pattern of his boxer shorts I burst out laughing. It just looks really strange.

'Heeeey, why're you laughing at me? I mean look at my hot body. You're supposed to panic.', Harry says while crossing his arms and pouting with his bottom lip.

'Haz hahah come on. You're the so called 'Badboy who's breaking millions of hearts' and you're wearing green Boxer shorts with little white dots. I mean your whole body is covered with different tattoos and you have a lip piercing. NO girl ever would think that you'd wear boxer shorts with that pattern', I continue laughing at him and he just glares at me.

'Let's just watch the movie', he mumbles and jumps into his bed. Afterwards he grabs the sheets and cover our bodies.

It's dark in his room, since it's past 11p.m. now and it's already november. We sit there in silence and watch the movie. After a while it get's even colder and I'm already really cold. I shiver with cold and I pull the sheets closer, but I'm still freezing.

'Layla ? Are you cold?', Harry looks away from the screen of the laptop and looks into my eyes. I just nod with my teeth chattering. Harry gives me a shy smile and pulls me closer to his body. He rubs my back and tries to warm me up. We continue watching the movie and I slightly get comfortable in Harry's arms and it's not that cold now.

'Better now?', Harry asks me after a while. I don't answer him, I just nod, since we're at the part of the movie where Hazel and Gus are having their first kiss.

I'm really tired but I try not to fall asleep, but I feel my eyes getting heavier and after some minutes I can't help but falling asleep.

⭐️

As I wake up, I'm alone in Harry's bed and as I turn around and check my phone I see that it's already 2a.m. and I wonder how I fell asleep. I decide to stay in Harry's bed for a while, since it's really cozy and warm now. I cuddle myself up to Harry's sweater which is lying right next to me.

I hear the door open, but I'm too lazy to turn around.

'Ah the princess woke up?', Harry jokes and as I turn around I notice that he's wearing a different pair of boxer shorts and his hair is wet.

'Ha.ha. You're funny. Not.', I grin at him while he laughs and walks back to his bed. He's standing next to his bed while trying to dry his hair with a towel.

'So I see that you were showering ? I'm sorry that I fell asleep..', I mumble while trying to get out of his bed. I don't know why or how, but I somehow becone tangled in his sheets. But Harry reacts quickly and lifts me up, before I can fall on the floor. He puts me down again and I'm standing right in front of him. As he looks down at me with his wet hair dripping on my shirt, I notice how tall he actually is.

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds and moves a little bit closer. I place my hands at his chest, without even thinking about my actions and stand on my tiptoes, getting even closer to Harry's face than I was before. Finally his lips connect with mine and I reach for his face. Harry places his hands on my hips and pulls my body closer to his body. Our lips move in sync and I can feel his wet hair tickling my face.

All of a sudden the door opens and as we both turn around we hold our breaths and my eyes get wide.

Niall is standing there.

Yeyyy I updated ! Please comment, vote, share !! I'll update more often, I promise :)

Love you all.

~ Silvi xx