11

Layla's PoV:

The corridor is long and the doors are black. Instead of the click-clack of my shoes, I'm hearing a muffled sound, since there's a red carpet in the whole corrdior. There are small white lanterns placed here and there, so you can see anything when it's already getting dark.

Niall is walking right in front of me, with the key in his right hand. His left hand is in the pocket of his black leather jacket.

He is wearing skinny black jeans, his black leather jacket, a red shirt and his black converse. Niall's blonde hair is gelled into a quiff and it looks really soft and a little bit messy.

All of a sudden he stops. Before putting the key into the keyhole, he glances at me. His gaze is cold, but there is something warm anf soft in his blue eyes. Seconds later the door opens and he steps away from the entrance.

"Lady's first", Niall comments as I walk into the room first.

Bright light flicker immediately and I blink my eyes a few times to get them used to the artificial light. The first thing I notice is the large bed on the opposite side. The sheets are white, the pillows are pink. Next to the bed there are two little white night stands with glasses and wine bottles on them. There's a large window right next to the bed and you can see the whole city lights shining and the shiny stars glittering on the dark sky. There was a door on the other side of the bed, probably the bathroom.

Niall remains silent as I examine the whole hotel-room. As I finish I turn around just to see hin staring at me. His stare causes my cheeks to get hot. A few seconds later he glances out of the window while taking off his leather jacket. I stand on my spot quietly - not really sure what to do - as he walks towards the bed.

Niall places his jacket at the end of the large bed and runs his hand through his messy hair, making it more messy. Right after that he slips out of his black converse and starts taking off his black jeans. I cover my eyes in shock and turn around while gasping. Suddenly his laughter fills the room.

"Turn around, I know you like it", he says and continues laughing.

Slipping out of my shoes I head to the bathroom, trying to avoide eye-contact or any contact with him. As soon as the door closes I slide down the wall. The tears start flowing as I remember the previous hours.

I was nearly being raped by some creepy guy. If Niall haven't been there.. I sob harder as I imagine what would've happened, if Niall wouldn't punched this creepy guy.

I'm feeling extremely useless and weak. My whole body is shaking and I can still feel his hands moving up and down my body. His disgusting hands. I touch my skin where he had touched me, I try to forget his touches, try to forget him, but that's impossible.

I'm crying harder than ever and I don't know what to do. This is too much to handle and nobody's here to help me. Nobody.

A knock on the door causes me to jump away from the door, even if it was a slightly knock. I look into the mirror and try to wipe my smeared make-up away and try to fix my hair..

Niall opens the door quietly and as soon as he spots me, his eyes widen. He pushes the door further and slowly walks in. Not being able to move, I just stand there, looking at the ground and crying silently. All of a sudden strong arms cover my tiny body and I can feel Niall smoothing my long hair.

Everything comes back in a flashback and before I can stop my tears, they already are falling. I gradually move my hands to Niall's chest and grab his red shirt, afraid of the fact that he mighg leave me.

I try to calm down and breath regulary, but I fail. My sobs get louder. Niall pushes me slightly away, so I'm able to look hin in the eyes.

"Lay, shhtt.. I'm here, ok ? Nobody will hurt you, I promise", he says in a low voice while looking into my eyes.

I nod, not being able to speak. Niall comes closer an my heartbeat get's fast.

His hands move to my knees and he carefully lifts me up, trying not to hurt me. While resting my head on his chest I try to calm down as he walks into the bedroom again. Niall places me onto the bed and covers me with these white blankets. Afterwards he takes his red shirt off and hands it to me. Looking at his tattoos and his muscles I realise how good-looking he actually is. I give him a confused look while taking the shirt into my hands.

"You can wear it, so you don't have to sleep in that tight dress, you know", he explains while observing me.

I just nod and wait for him to turn around, so I can change my clothes. But he stays exactly the same way, his face emotionless.

"I.. Um- could you turn around?", I ask a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh, ok", he says and quickly turns around.

I jump out of the warm and cuddly bed and strip out of my dress immediately. As soon as the dress lands on the floor I quickly put on his red shirt. Since Niall is taller than me, his shirt reaches just under my bum. I clear my throat, giving Niall to understand that I've finished. As he turns around his eyes travel my body up and down and he gulps loudly. I clear my throat again, bending down to pick my dress up, but he's faster and picks it up for me. I mumble a thank you while he smirks, still eyeing my body.

As fast as possible I get under the covers and hide my bare legs. He does the same, but makes sure to keep distance between the two of us. While sighing he grabs the remote from his night stand and presses a button. The room gets dark and the only thing I'm able to hear is my heartbeat(which is beating extremely loud) and Niall's breathing.

But I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the dark. I shiver and wrap my arms around my body, trying to protect me.

"You can come closer, I'm not gonna bite", Niall notices my strain.

I guess there's no other option. I slowly crawl over to his side and as I feel his hands, I stop. He pushes me towards him and I wrap my cold fingers around his body. I touch his bare chest slightly. While nuzzling at his shoulder, I try to get my imaginary ghosts and demons , which are flying around in the room, out of my head. Niall's strong arms hold me close to his body and I swing one leg over his legs. My cheeks get scarlet and I'm thankful for the darkness.

"Are you afraid?", Niall asks me with a raspy voice.

"I don't know", I answer truthfully while moving my hands to his chest and rest them there.

Minutes of silence pass by and I'm getting even more tired than before. My eyes are slowly closing and I'm finally calming down.

"Don't be. I'm with you now. You're safe now. Trust me", he whispers into my ear and his hot breath tickles my skin. He kisses my temple and I can feel his cold lip piercing against my hot skin, before I drift off to sleep.

~~~

This Chapter is dedicated to demirishpeople , since she's sweet like sugar :D

Lots of love xx