15

Layla's PoV:

I am eating waffles and watching Pretty Little Liars as my phone vibrates under my butt. Why is my phone under my butt ? However. I pull it out and see that I got a message. Guess from who.
I slide it open while sighing and start typing, after I've read it.

Unknown number : hi

Me : no

I throw my phone away and snuggle up in my cozy blanket.
I focus on the screen of my laptop and watch Aria making out with Ezra.
Isn't this girl afraid that her parents will find out about their realtionship ?
My phone vibrates again, interrupting my thoughts.

Unknown number : why ? Come on, I miss you

Me : thanks.

I sigh again, but this time I actually wait for an answer. I don't even have to wait, since 10 seconds later my phone vibrates.

Unknown number : you don't miss me ?

Me : nah

I smile proudly to myself and tap on my own shoulder. While locking my phone I stand up and go to the kitchen. It vibrates again and I slide to unlock my phone.

Unknown number : oh okay :(

Ignoring the message, I take out a banana out of the fridge and as I am about to close the door of the fridge, Niall walks in with his phone in his hands.

He looks at me for a second, then puts his phone in his pocket and makes his way to the fridge.
I take a step back, giving him space.
He takes out the pizza which is from yesterday and starts eating it.
I fake cough a few times to get his attention, but he turns around and he is about to walk out od the kitchen as he stops next to the table. Niall's looking down on my phone and he seems to think about something. He shakes his head and walks out of the kitchen without looking at me.

As I walk closer to the table, I notice that my phone has been unlocked all the time and Niall has read my messages with that anonymous person.

Nice. It's getting better and better.
And the worst thing about this whole situation is that I can not even talk to Harry, who is actually my best friend. A few weeks ago he told me in front of Niall that he's in love with me and since that I haven't spoken with Niall and Harry.

I'm talking to Liam and Zayn and Louis, but they're not my best friends and I can't tell them that me and Niall spent a night at the hotel about 3 months ago.
Wow, 3 months ago. It's been 3 months since we have talked to eachother without screaming or judging the other one. I wonder how it would've went if Niall didn't just leave me alone in that hotel room. Was he in love with me at that time?

I shake my head, and try to concentrate on the now. As I walk out of the kitchen, I decide to do some grocery shopping, since I am really moody right now because of my test which is tomorrow.
Actually I really need some chocolate and ice cream, or else I'll start panicking and I won't be able to learn anything for tomorrow.

I run upstairs fast, because it's already 5 pm and I neither have cocholate nor ice cream.
As I reach my room, I stop for a few seconds so I can gather my thoughts. While humming I open my wardrobe and go through my clothes.

Right now I am wearing comfy black shorts and a grey shirt with a v-neck. I change into some blue jeggings and I also take my leather jacket out of my wardrobe. I quickly slip into my black converse and I am ready.

I take my frends headphones and I want to take my phone, but I can't find it anywhere.
Ahhh wait ! I left it on the table in the kitchen. I make my way towards my door and as I'm standing outside of my room, I lock my door. While going down I slip into my leather jacket and pull my hair into a tight ponytail. After getting my phone from the kitchen, I make my way to the front door. Meanwhile I put on my headphones and go to my playlist. I put on shuffling and after a few seconds I hear 'Wasted' by MKTO.

As I step out of the house the fresh air makes me shiver, even though it's not cold outside. It's about 15 degrees and spring is coming.
I am so happy that I am finally able to wear less clothes. I hate winter, because one has to wear 26386 clothes so one doesn't get cold.

I slowly walk down the road and after a few minutes I'm already in front of the grocery store. Straight walking to the frigdes, I decide which ice cream I want to buy. I guess I'm gonna buy chocolate, like always. I scan the fridges with my eyes and as soon as I see ice cream I quickly walk to that one and open the fridge. I grab the chocolate flavoured and close the door. Deciding that frozen yogurt is amazing and I'm in the mood for it, I open the same fridge again and take a big tube of frozen yogurt.

Afterwards I turn around and make my way to the sweets. I am about to take a bag of crisps as I hear a familiar voice from the other side of the shelf. At first I think that I don't know that person and I'm just confused, but then I hear another person saying that person's name.
I slowly crawl along the shelf until I'm at the corner. I peek through the shelf and guess who is leaning against a girl who is leaning against the shelf.

Yes. It's Harry.
Like what ? He has told me that he's in love with me and now he's flirting with a girl at the grocery store ? I sigh and that ruins all, because Harry looks into my direction and his eyes go wide.

Shaking my head I turn around and walk away. I drop all the things I wanted to buy onto the ground and make my way out of the grocery store. As I am about to step out, I hear Harry calling my name. I turn around and roll my eyes and then I am about to turn away as he screams another time.

"Layla!", his voice is raspy, like he's been smoking all day.

It's already dark outside and it's kind of cold, so I start walking faster.
I crossing the street as I hear someone pressing the horn. As I turn around I see the headlights of a car rushing towards me and the only thing that I do is freezing with fear.

~ Hi guys !
I'm back with another chapter..
I wanted to update on the 25th, but after hearing that tragic news, I just couldn't do anything.
Zayn is officially leaving One Direction..I've cried the whole night and it's so tragic for me. He was my favourite and I were so excited to see him on June 10 in Vienna. But now I'll see the boys without Zayn.. I love the other boys too, don't get me wrong ! Bit Zayn has always been special too me, and there's something missing if he's not in the band anymore.. I'm just so sad :( I'm not even able to hear theor songs, because as soon as I hear Zayn's voice I start crying.
But I totally respect and accept his decision, and if he's happy now, then I am too.
Please stay strong !
To be honest, I'm still hoping that one day he'll be in One Direction again and everything will be okay again.
I love you guys !
Ps : if someone wants to talk with me or spill their heart out, please feel free to message me !!
Love, Silvi ❤️