3- 'Did he touch you?'

Louis' POV:

As I came back some minutes ago I saw all boys sitting in the living room watching TV, apart from Niall.

And Layla is missing, too. I hope she's sleeping in her room, but my instinct keeps telling me she's not. No, I know Layla and she would NEVER fall in love or make out with any of the boys. I'm sure.

I searched everywhere, but Layla is nowhere to found.

"Do you need something? Did you lose something?" Liam asks me as he notices my worry.

"Nah, it's just, I can't find Layla. Do you know where she is?" While answering his question I take a seat on the couch.

Zayn and Liam look at each other and chuckle. I look at them confused, as Zayn turns to face me.

"Yeah, she's fucking Niall." Zayn laughs while patting Liam's back.

That's not true, is it? I get angry and stand up quickly. I'm gonna kill Niall, I swear it!

"He's joking, mate. We don't know where she is." Harry answers calmly while his eyes are focused on the match.

I just sigh and let it go. Layla's probably sleeping. She's not that kind of girl and she would never start something with

Niall. I'm pretty sure about it.

Niall's POV :

I lean forward, since I can't withstand her lips. Yeah, I just want to fuck her, but who cares? At least she'll lose her

innocence. That's not a big deal, is it ?

I'm about to touch her lips as she pushes me away. Her eyes are wide and she looks confused and scared.

"Niall." She starts with a shaky voice, but gets interrupted by a knock at the door.

I sigh while moving away from her petite body. I walk through the room and open the door. It's Louis.

"You know where Layla is?" He asks me with a suspicious look.

"Layla, it's Lou." Without answering his question I turn around and walk to my bed.

The brunette is still standing there and she's still shocked from my actions. I didn't know I have such a effect on little and inncocent girls.

"LAYLA! What are you doing here?! Get the fuck out of his room! NOW!" Louis screams while running into the room and grabbing her hand.

Two seconds later the door bangs shut and I'm left alone in my fucking room.

I'm gonna sleep with her, you'll see. She's just a little experiment. I never had sex with a virgin. That'll be fun.

Layla's POV:

"What the fuck were you doing there? Did you even think about your actions?! Did he touch you?!"

Louis is running up and down in my room while screaming at me.

I'm sitting on my bed and looking at my fingers, still shocked. Why was Niall trying to kiss me.

Did he fall for me?

No.

Never.

"Layla, did he touch you? Are you still a virgin?"Louis asks with a softer voice, but he's standing right in front of me now. I stand up immediately and he continues with his reproaches and assumptions. He's not even giving me a chance to explain everything.

"How did he convinced you to sleep with him? I don't want you to be a whore. I don't need a slut as a stepsister!"

As soon as this words leave his mouth I slap him in the face.

Louis' eyes widen in shock and he takes a step back. His right cheek is burning red now, but he deserves it.

"I did not sleep with him! I fainted in the kitchen while trying to make some food and I woke up in his disgusting room. I did nothing! Shame on you, Louis !" I scream at him while walking to my door.

"I am...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Get out of my room." I open the door and point to the stairs.

I see the pain in his blue eyes as he leaves the room. Before getting into his room he turns around to look at me with a sad face. I shut the door and walk towards my little couch which is next to the window.

I can't live here. I'm here for some hours now and I already hate this place. Why is Louis thinking that I did something? I am not a girl who would sleep with a boy, who she knews for some hours.

After lots of thinking I decide that I'm going back. I will move with my parents to Australia. I will be happy there and nobody is going to judge me. I knew from the first moment that there would be a lot of trouble.

I change into my PJ's and lay down in my bed. I will pack my things up tomorrow morning.

I'm about to drift into sleep, as I hear slightly knocks on the door.