1- 'Don't fall in love with any of the boys'

Layla's PoV :

"LAYLA! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Louis screams through the house.

"Lou, give me five minutes," I answer calmly while stuffing my last shirts into the suitcase.

Louis is a very lively boy. He's my stepbrother and I really like him. The boy is always nice to me. His body is covered with lots of tattoos and he also has a tongue piercing. The tattoos don't really have any meaning, though. Louis once told me he just liked the way the tattoos had looked on his body. I would've never talked to people like him before the marriage. My father and his mother married almost a year ago. At first Louis was very mean to me - because I was the kind of girl who judged people for their appearance and acted like a bitch.

Whatever, our parents decided to move to Melbourne. I don't want to move to Australia, so I had to move to London with Lou and his friends - since my dad doesn't want me to live alone. It's not that he isn't trusting me, but there are lots of creepy people in the world and I'm only 17. We're living in Glasgow now, in a little house. The house is quite big, and it also has a little garden. I have no siblings, but a step-brother and 3 step-sisters - all 3 younger than me. They're very reliable and cute. But my step-sisters have to move with my dad and Johannah - my step-mother - , because obviously they can't live alone. These girls are really excited for the move since my dad promised them they would have a big garden and a swimming pool.

At first I hated the idea of living in a house with five boys who will probably hate me; but the more I think about it, the more I want to go to London. If the boys are jerks, I can just ignore them and my step-brother would never let anyone hurt me. I know, I know... You probably think I'm dumb. Louis' friends are also covered with tattoos and piercings. The old me would probably hate them and try to stay away, but I have changed; you can't judge a book by its cover.

Though I'm 17, I am still a virgin and I never had a boyfriend. Sounds strange, but it's the truth. Honestly, I'm happy that I didn't have a boyfriend. I'm a strong and independent girl and I don't need a boy who will command me around all the time.

"LAYLA! I SWEAR I'M GONNA DRIVE AWAY WITHOUT YOU!"

I sigh and carry my suitcase to the front door while giving my step-brother an innocent smile.

"Lou, I'm here now and we can leave. Calm down", I say with a soft voice. He just smiles and grabs my suitcase.

"DAD? I THINK WE'RE LEAVING NOW!"

I run through the house, but my father is nowhere to find. Finally, I find him in the kitchen sitting at the table and drinking coffee while reading the newspaper.

"Layla," my dad stands up from the kitchen table as soon as he spots me. Dad slowly walks over to me and takes my hands.

"Listen... I want you to be careful. It's not that I don't trust Louis - I trust him - but you're going to live with 5 boys in the same house. Just be careful, beautiful," he kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly.

"I promise, dad," I look up at him. He reaches into his pocket and seconds later a little box is being waved around in front of my face.

"This is for you. We'll see each other in 6 months, right?"

Before opening my little present, I shake the box slightly. As I open it, I see a tender pendant; it's a rose.

"It's beautiful, dad! Thank you!" I quickly slip it over my small wrist. It fits perfectly.

I kiss his cheek and turn around to walk to the door.

---- hours later ----

"Louis, I'm cold! Please turn on the heating."

It's winter and I'm freezing. I cover myself up with two blankets, but my teeth are still chattering since the car is very cold.

"I'm sorry, Lal. I forget it," he mumbles while pushing some buttons.

"Thanks."

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. I couldn't sleep last night because I was too distracted with my thoughts. I was thinking about my new school, the boys..

"Layla, are you sleeping?" Louis asks with a soft voice.

I open one eye, turn around and look at him.

"No, but don't talk! Focus on the road!" I scowl him while raising my hands in the air.

He giggles and sighs while pushing his dark-brown hair back.

"Listen... We have to talk..." Louis starts and he looks at me; his face is motionless and a little bit red.

"Why? I didn't do anything... Did I?"

"No... You... The boys..." He is stuttering.

"Yeah, Lou?"

My step-brother takes a deep breath.

"Be careful. I don't want them to hurt you; they can be real assholes sometimes. The boys don't know how to behave when a girl's around... They just want to fuck her."

I flinch at the use of his words and he notices it.

"Um... Sorry, I meant they want to sleep with her. Just stay away from them."

Louis looks at me with a worried expression. His eyes are dark green and he looks tired and exhausted.

"But I don't want to judge them... Without knowing them properly; I have changed."

He nods slightly, focusing on the road again.

"You're right. They can be nice...sometimes I guess."

I chuckle a little bit and Louis turns around to face me. He starts to laugh and we both laugh for about 10 minutes without a proper reason.

"Alright, alright. Haha we should calm down now," He says while fixing his eyes on the road.

"Yep," I lean forward to give him a little peck on his cheek and he smiles cheekily.

"Just promise me one thing, Layla..." He stares at me again with his dark eyes.

"Whatever you want, Louis," I nod.

"Don't fall in love with any of the boys," Louis says a little bit embarrassed.

He's the cutest step-brother in the whole world!

"Never," I answer with a little smile.

"Fine, now you can sleep peacefully. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

"Alright," I cuddle up in the warm and soft blankets and look out of the window until I fall asleep.

A/N

Helloo :D This is my first fanfic ever ! I do lots of grammar mistakes and stuff so a very lovely girl corrects them ! Check her stories out on Wattpad -> ForeverDreamingx

A big thank you to you Jenna, for correcting my story ! xx

Please vote, comment and share ! :) ❤️