Jimin laughed and fell into Jungkook like he often did. However he smiled brightly up at jungkook afterwards, "you know you're kinda amazing yourself, why don't you tell me?"

Jungkook pouted and muffled his nose against Jimin's, giving him an eskimo kiss, "You said you'd tell me if I showered with you." He whined.

Jimin muffled him back before giggling and getting shampoo in Jungkook's hair too. "Yeah, but I'm having so much fun And you would've followed anyway."

Jungkook grinned. "Yeah but..."
Jungkook was about to speak his mind, but he got distracted as he looked up at jimin, his beautiful clair skin and puppy like smiling face, he felt himself at loss of words.

"Okay maybe this has to wait..." he grinned, pulling Jimin back in his arms, tasting Jimin's lips deliciously. Feeling them melt away with the warm water coming down from the ceiling. Jimin smiled into the kiss, parting their lips as he grabbed Jungkook's chin looking into his twinkling eyes.

"I'm not as pure as you think I am Jungkook." he said innocently.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, fearing his nostrils as he was trying very hard not to get turned on, making Jimin giggle.

"What's the worst thing you've done?"

Jimin hummed, his eye-smile consistent. because despite being naked and talking about sex, it wasn't a sexual atmosphere at all. They were just having fun.

"I was a stripper once, with Hoseok. it was a summer job." Jimin said, finding it funny and also aware that if he started talking about bondage or butt-plugs, they would not get to work any time soon.

Jungkook's jaw fell either way. "Noooooo you have not." He yelled immediately, his grip tightening around Jimin significantly.

Jimin nodded and smiled up at the taller, amused.

"What noo! How-I mean yes! But- When?! Hoseok is a bad influence! How?!" Jungkook rambled, making Jimin laugh out loud.

"I was a dancer in high school, remember?" Jimin said, laughing his ass of, "did you really think your friends payed attention to my booty without having a taste of it first."

"You are not innocent." jungkook frowned deeply at the beautiful wet blond in his arms. The though of Jimin being with someone else taunting out a bad feeling in his stomach.

"Yes I am." Jimin laughed, leaning back and running his hand trough his hair. He knew he looked hot doing that.

Jungkook swallowed thickly, "Nope definitely not." He said in that raspy voice. "Sinful."

"Don't you like me anymore?" Jimin pouted and pressed himself up to jungkook kissing his neck at the place that made him go nuts.

"Hh.. oh yes I do. So much..." he whined as on cue.

"Good." Jimin smirked and stepped away. He couldn't hear jungkook frustrated sight as he dried himself off and hurried out to put on his own clothing.

They ate a quick breakfast and headed out not long after, both slowly going back into job mode.
On the way down, jimin's phone started ringing.
It was the police office.

"Hey, is this park Jimin?" A woman's voice spoke over the line.

"Yeah?" Jimin said.

"Hey. We've investigated and supposedly found the man you reported. Can you come to the police station, we want you to look at a few things."

"Yeah, of course. When?"

"As soon as you can. Please, don't be scared, we will do everything in our power to secure your safety."