Chapter 2

The next meeting rolled around as America walked passed the faces of familiar nations. Or people? He watched out for Japan's face. After what China said yesterday what would Japan be like now. Though what China said was true, how do they trust Japan.  

As America walked he felt the room go silent. He turned to see Japan walking in. China stood up a little more to stare at him. It would look normal but Japan wasn't by himself, oh no, there was someone else.

It was a girl in a school uniform. Her hair was in pigtails and her hair color was a dark pink. Her eyes were wide and bright blue. She clung to Japan like a sea urchin laughing, and for once in a long time, the nations saw him smile.

" So Anime-Senpai, How are Yaoi-Kun and Yuri-Chan?" Said Japan smiling as he asked her this question.

" There fine and they sometimes hang out with Hetro-Chan , but not a lot ." She said somewhat frowning at the last part.

Japan laughed. He laughed . The nations stared in awe, especially China. The girl noticed the nations staring and whispered something to Japan. He smiled and then replied back. They could only here the last part "Teme".  The girl smiled faintly and took out a phone. It wasn't big but still it was nice.

" Japan they let out a new episode of Sailor Moon!" She said as Japan's eyes widened. He took her phone and clicked something. The room filled with the sound of an electronic guitar. Then Japan started singing, surprising every nation.

America felt his heart jump for glee. Japan was opening up. This was his way of doing this. America's heart skipped a beat, Japan was beautiful. He then decided he was going to ask Japan if he hated him.

  While the Nations looked in awe as Japan sang with his friend, China glared. Was he trying to open up? Yes, he was. China still didn't trust them and was the first to walk over to the pair.

"Japan,aru," China said "Your trying to hard. This won't make us trust you."

Japan suddenly paused what he was watching and faced China. He glared at him as the girl , Anime, behind him stared.

"I wasn't trying to make you trust me," Said Japan in a monotone voice that annoyed China "Shes my friend so would you please leave us alone." flashing a fake smile as he said this.

" Shes not allowed in the meeting.." China said growling a little.

"I know, Shes picking me up for lunch."

There was then a ring on both Anime's and Japan's cellphone. They looked and then let out a groan.

"Ughhhh, their fighting again over which pair is bette." They said staring at a text.

Anime run off and Japan flashed her a smile. He then faced China giving him a small smile too and then walked off humming to himself.

The nations stared. This would be a long meeting.