Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

ALRIGHTY Y'ALL I HAVE AN IDEA AND I JUST HAD TO POST IT.

I am still doing the seven demi-god thing, but I am having a hard time with one single thing. Don't worry, I'll have it done some day.

Leggo

AND NOW FOR RANDOM HOUR

"Perseus Jackson I swear if you click that button I will smack the living daylights out of you." Annabeth hissed, glaring at Percy's hovering finger and crooked smirk. Of course her threat had no meaning to him, for he clicked it, and the song blared on.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG," Percy paused it. Then he played it again. "FAT," he paused it again. Annabeth tried her death glare. No effect. "BUTT. Wiggle wiggle wiggle."

Suddenly Leo, Jason, and Piper walked in wiggling to the music and Percy laughed hard at Annabeth's face.

"You are so stupid seaweed brain." Annabeth huffed.

____________________________________________________

Jason sat uncomfortably in between Leo and Frank. Nico was standing up, away from all the boys. Percy stood with his hand on his hip. "Alrighty boys, this week we will be learning the style of Persassy, an ancient body language which means I am all this and you are nothing."

"You called us here to teach us that, Percy?" Jason huffed. Leo stood up and bowed.

"May I perform, master?" Percy nodded respectively and backed up. He grabbed a flashlight and shone it on Leo. He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. Then he stared at the boys sitting down and Nico, and said in a high pitch voice...

"Girl what you doing?" And then he duck faced. Percy and Frank clapped, both trying not to laugh, and Jason just left.

____________________________________________________

Okay short story! In summer vacation bible school, there is this little girl who was getting something out of the fridge, and my sister was cleaning something up when the little girl broke a drawer out of the fridge, and in hope that if someone was nearby, she said "Girl what you doin?" And put her hand on her hip, trying to make it sound like my sister did it XD I will never forget.

Okay, back to my mind being crazy.

____________________________________________________
Piper and Leo were playing truth or dare when Leo dared Piper the ultimate. Piper, glaring but deciding not to go against it, leaned over and kissed him. Leo, slightly in shock, started kissing back. The two heard the door open and quickly stopped and saw Percy and Annabeth with chocolates.

"I thought you were sick, Piper!" Annabeth exclaimed. Percy snickered.

"Truth or dare?" He asked in a knowing tone. Leo burst out laughing and Piper nodded.

"Kids," Annabeth rolled her eyes and walked away.

____________________________________________________

"Leo, how many times do I have to tell you that you are not sexy, you cannot be sexy, and you will never be sexy. Ever." Annabeth scolded. Leo was sitting ont the deck of the Argo II, pouting.

"But I'm the McShizzle man who made scrawny!" Leo said sadly.

"No you are not, leo."

"But I am on fire!"

"Percy put it out." (TEAM PERCY FANS THERE YA GO XD)

"But Gaea even called me sexy!"

~Flashback~

"Gaea, how may I assist you?"

"Bring me the Leo boy." Gaea said calmly.

"Is he going to be the next victim?" Her servent asked kindly.

"No. I just want him cause hes sexy."

~End of Flashback~

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "I wish Piper's dagger did NOT show us that."

"Annie you know it be true."

"Get over yourself, Leo."

____________________________________________________

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST WRONT

THIS MOUNTAIN DEW IS WONDERFUL

PEACE MY FRIENDS.